SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounceback has to be the most salty person on here! Gee he keeps a grudge! Probably die of Heart Attack he is that salty! I for one hope NOT, a laugh a day keeps the Doctor away and me off my Medication!:moustache::rolleyes::drunk:;):cool::p:think::rainbow:

Ghost town around here. Anyone got any tips?

EH over BR by 10 goals- big fella Morrison to have a field day

HP over ashwood by 10 goals

Clayton over Cerberus by 37 pts

Heard a rumour that EH are charging people (including coaches players and committee) to park around their ground now. Absolute joke if true

Last edited:
Heard a rumour that EH are charging people (including coaches players and committee) to park around their ground now. Absolute joke if true

Are us umpires getting charged too, F & B? Just asking for a friend! Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with being an umpire!

can confirm its true, although there is heaps of parking next door, wont be paying a fiver thats for sure

Past experience indicates the club maybe 'on the ropes' by initiating this charge upon fellow clubs and anyone interested in watching their games especially the elderly who need to sit in cars. I hope the league is all over this and has issued a please explain to the club whilst ensuring they are financial with the league.

Poor state of affairs for an immature club within the league if they think the general public need to pay and watch Div 3 football on a cold winters day.

Past experience indicates the club maybe 'on the ropes' by initiating this charge upon fellow clubs and anyone interested in watching their games especially the elderly who need to sit in cars. I hope the league is all over this and has issued a please explain to the club whilst ensuring they are financial with the league.

Poor state of affairs for an immature club within the league if they think the general public need to pay and watch Div 3 football on a cold winters day.
I did bring this up couple months ago but everyone just ignored me.

Flogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMFG !!!! $5 to get into local footy is outrageous .

Next thing they'll do is start selling cans of beer for $5.00 after only paying $50 a slab and clubs will be making $70 profit per slab !!!

Money hungry prixxxx

Last edited:
OMFG !!!! $5 to get into local footy is outrageous .

Next thing they'll do is start selling cans of beer for $5.00 after only paying $50 a slab and clubs will be making $70 profit per slab !!!

Money hungry prixxxx

That's a more viable venture.

Strange it seems from afar that the only 2 clubs charging other clubs and spectators in getting into their ground are a relatively new club to the league and another that grovelled and cried to the league and clubs to let them in. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Do yourself a favour speak to someone in your club ask questions about how much it cost to runs club league fees tape for players match payments, ground rental, power bills, etc etc. no wonder most clubs are on there knees You would be the type of person that walks away when you see the raffle coming to I bet

That's a more viable venture.

Strange it seems from afar that the only 2 clubs charging other clubs and spectators in getting into their ground are a relatively new club to the league and another that grovelled and cried to the league and clubs to let them in. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
More than two clubs have run gate fees in this league in recent years and the majority of clubs across the state run a gate.

I've kept saying the falcons have no plan B. They are very one dimensional. They have no other targets once you tag the big fella. Don't think he should even be a senior player anymore!

They need to come up with a solution very quick before they go out in straight sets come finals time.

Also heard a handful of falcs are very selfish and played indiscipline footy whilst Ashwood played as a team and helped each other out always supporting etc

x
I've kept saying the falcons have no plan B. They are very one dimensional. They have no other targets once you tag the big fella. Don't think he should even be a senior player anymore!

They need to come up with a solution very quick before they go out in straight sets come finals time.

Also heard a handful of falcs are very selfish and played indiscipline footy whilst Ashwood played as a team and helped each other out always supporting etc

Did Ashwood charge a gate fee? Or did they smash EH FRee Of Charge?

did you run away from the raffle person again
I reckon itā€™s a funny situation where EH and HP donā€™t charge when they play each other but go into each otherā€™s rooms and pinch each otherā€™s wallets and phones during the game in compensation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back