Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Baker, and according to reports Rioli are done I’m feeling much more relaxed about Bolton

If we end up sticking to our guns and Bolton has to stay with us so be it, we’ll have a great draft hand anyway

Would be happy to help Bolton back to WA but if Freo play hard ball and we have start the rebuild with 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24 that will be fine

Whatever happens I hope it's best for Shai, realistically though nobody on this website has a clue what has been offered and what each club's positions are, all we have to take are media pundit reports, and we all know how unreliable they can be.

Fremantle may walk away, Richmond may walk away, they may come to a deal, we just don't know. A deal may already be done for all we know, it may have been done for days already.

I think we need to consider WCE and GCS here

If we let Freo have too good a deal the other two clubs will feel bad about what they paid for Baker and Rioli, and we can have that

No we need to extract full price from Freo for Bolton so the Suns and the Eagles don’t feel ripped off

It will maintain our reputation for driving a hard but fair deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We set Bakers market price crazy high

Tigers owe us one

Just take 10 and 18, its a great deal anyway

You can take the slider at 18, grab your needs with your earlier pick
J Peterman No GIF

Tigs don’t have to take anything.
We’ve done our deals, for all freo’s huffing and puffing they’re in the same place they were last Monday when the window opened.

Our draft hand is now amazing, and we have an amazing player contracted for many more years in Shai Bolton.

You want Shai, it’s 10 and 11. You don’t, no worries can’t wait to see the highlight real on display in 29 next year 😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back