Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was odd that Eddy Jnr (no doubt fed by senior) went with it. I don't believe Eddy would stitch up his own blood. Combine that with Twomey who isn't usually spewing **** for clicks like some other and at the very least you have to concede it's not totally dead.

How alive is all up to the Tigers. Gut feel is it happens now based on nothing but those two.

Probably, but I'd want something decent back.

Yeah thats the feeling now for sure. Crazy times ahead.

All this means is I am going to consume BULK trade radio. Hope work isn't busy in October.

Feedback Come Here GIF by Habitat

It looks like we have 7, 10 and 16 roughly.

Some will be, some won't be. I am not on board, I think it is massive overs.

Also, the talks of him being paid 1 million a year (or overs) causes issue with our salary cap. Especially if it is a back ended contract
You got half that for Shulz, put that in perspective and its about right, you may have to throw in some more. Bolton exponentially brings you closer to a flag.

And going together makes it a no brainer if you are them.

It would kill me to see these blokes running around together for another team though
sounding like a real estate salesman trying to get rid of land in a swamp

I hope we don't get sucked into paying overs

You got half that for Shulz, put that in perspective and its about right, you may have to throw in some more. Bolton exponentially brings you closer to a flag.

Schultz was traded for a late first and a late 2nd. So pick 16 and pick 35.

He was contracted, and we were very lucky Collingwood dropped down the ladder unexpectedly.

Baker and Bolton would put Freo that much closer to a flag in 2025 (if they don't get there in 2024 as is). Would hate to see them go, but hope they achieve the ultimate success if they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton is all the difference that would get Freo that first flag.
Absolute icing on the cake type.
The difference that will get the anchors a flag next year is the progression of our players
Our starting midfield is under 26
Our three key fwds are under 23
Guys that we depended on like Aish are getting further back in the line as the season progresses
I think we have 8 u50 games in our best 23.
I only want players that want to be part of it.
If their looking for a pay check they can **** off!

The difference that will get the anchors a flag next year is the progression of our players
Our starting midfield is under 26
Our three key fwds are under 23
Guys that we depended on like Aish are getting further back in the line as the season progresses
I think we have 8 u50 games in our best 23.
I only want players that want to be part of it.
If their looking for a pay check they can **** off!

Thank god your own club doesn't hold such ridiculous views.

show me the money movie s GIF

LOL

Thank god your own club doesn't hold such ridiculous views.

show me the money movie s GIF

LOL
This is a Richmond like long build
Bookmark this if we haven’t won a flag (I’m predicting multiple) I will leave BF forever and hang my head in shame!
Carn the anchors 🏆⚓🏆
With or without Mr baker and Mr Bolton

Ahh trades

THIS PLAYER HAS DONE ALL THESE WONDERFUL THINGS

That’s great

But what’s he gunna do is all that really matters and we’ve be hurt many … many …many …many …many …many …many … times before

Footy is more often 1+1=3 then 1+1=2

Least Bolton is a obvious need unlike old mate baker

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back