Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

This Pickett talk is a bit premature I think. Haven’t seen him come out and request a trade and if he did I’m not sure Melbourne would do it.
Sounds like hope from you. We’ve walked into the car yard with a wad of cash but the thing is, we want two cars so the deals need to be overs, not massive overs.

This deal is a long way in the pipework as good as done. Dockers know what the cost is 2 first rounders.
Totally agree here, with Kozzy possibly popping up, we definitely need to keep one of 9 or 10 now though

I'm sure we are hoping that 9 and 17 will get it done

wonder if there are some steaknives that will get it done for you guys (thinking Jack Crisp areas, you could pluck someone like pies did)

Who you thinking?
Ollie Murphy as a young key defender looks good. Playing a good game today. Looked gutted to have to come to wa.

Worner, Simpson (please no), Emmett.

Reidy looks headed back to vic.

Ollie Murphy as a young key defender looks good. Playing a good game today. Looked gutted to have to come to wa.

Worner, Simpson (please no), Emmett.

Reidy looks headed back to vic.
Simpson was the one that came to mind because from memory he is quick and we will lack pace and not a huge amount this draft are super quick. His stats look pretty meh, what role is he playing?

Richmond supporters have provided some good entertainment though you can't deny it, hopefully one day I have reached their level of delusions, must be nice to live in a fantasy land like they do.

well we could just say, get us a top 5 pick and leave it there, its your problem to solve, he is contracted remember

We are being quite accommodating to be honest

well we could just say, get us a top 5 pick and leave it there, its your problem to solve, he is contracted remember

We are being quite accommodating to be honest
Accommodating is certainly one way to describe it I guess. Unfortunately most Richmond fans have their heads in the clouds around Bolton, Rioli and Baker.

Simpson was the one that came to mind because from memory he is quick and we will lack pace and not a huge amount this draft are super quick. His stats look pretty meh, what role is he playing?
Graveyard.

High half forward / small forward mostly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%

I think Bolton is worth a top 5 pick and a player .

It’s up to freo to make it happen. Or he stays a tiger

Contracted for 4 more years
Whatever it ends up being, should be as good as done once trade period opens.

Clubs have plenty of time to chat over it

Not sure about that

Richmond have not given up on this it is going to have to be a compelling too good to refuse offer .

Tracey and pick 5?
The guy who signed a long term extension a couple of weeks ago and a pick we don’t have?

A young kpf for a mid/forward?

Sure. Why not. 🙄🙄🙄

Not sure about that

Richmond have not given up on this it is going to have to be a compelling too good to refuse offer .

Tracey and pick 5?
Do you honestly think that's how this works? He's requested a trade, you'll get overs. Your list managers are generally pretty savvy, they're not going to purposefully piss off another club with a suggestion like that when they could just say he's staying put.

This one is done, will be one of the first I'd say. Picks will depend upon how much of his contract you're picking up, but most sensible people (from both clubs) are thinking 9 & 17 will be the meat of the deal. If it ends up 9 & 10, Richmond will be paying almost all of his contract.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back