Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers were always gonna win that 2019 grand final regardless if Lynch or even Dustin Martin played or not

The Grand Final yes, but not the other 2 games. Dusty kicked 6 in the qualifying final that year. Also the final Lynch was out for in 2020 and we relied on Chol was an absolute disaster also at the Gabba.

Anyway pick 17 just got a whole lot better. Port look certain to go in straight sets, so it should be pick 14? Unless Sydney also go in straight sets, then it would be pick 13.

The Grand Final yes, but not the other 2 games. Dusty kicked 6 in the qualifying final that year. Also the final Lynch was out for in 2020 and we relied on Chol was an absolute disaster also at the Gabba.

Anyway pick 17 just got a whole lot better. Port look certain to go in straight sets, so it should be pick 14? Unless Sydney also go in straight sets, then it would be pick 13.
You might need to throw in pick 21 instead of 30 coming back. in return for 14 instead of 17 I’d imagine.

I don't think anyone (except maybe a few very staunch Tiger bros) think otherwise to be fair. Everyone will get a win here
Tiges fams will claim unders, Joe on the street will claim overs.

And in a couple of seasons it will have worked out well for everyone.

I remember Tiges fans (and Lloydy and Korn) losing their minds over pick 6 for Prestia. That worked out ok.

Reckon he'll go well at Freo and we get to rebuild before Tassie comes in. Win win. (Just don't want to be the side in our position in 2 seasons time, ugh)

Tiges fams will claim unders, Joe on the street will claim overs.

And in a couple of seasons it will have worked out well for everyone.

I remember Tiges fans (and Lloydy and Korn) losing their minds over pick 6 for Prestia. That worked out ok.

Reckon he'll go well at Freo and we get to rebuild before Tassie comes in. Win win. (Just don't want to be the side in our position in 2 seasons time, ugh)
Yeah, after watching the smalls I've watched the last few years, I am absolutely frothing on watching Bolton rotate through the middle and forwardline. Absolutely can't wait. No excuses next year for the club, make or break for a lot of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, after watching the smalls I've watched the last few years, I am absolutely frothing on watching Bolton rotate through the middle and forwardline. Absolutely can't wait. No excuses next year for the club, make or break for a lot of people.
I quite like Freo. Was always a massive Pav fan. I can't wait to watch him back in a good side. Will be fun.

Don't tell Tonga Bob I like Freo though, ugh.

I think he's been mentioned a few times but the name to watch out for for steak knives if Freo have to get creative due to other targets is Max Knobel. This kid is going to be a gun IMO.

Stupidly is forced to play WAFL reserves because of Reidy (who I really hope we push out) but is amazing every time he gets the chance.

Given Hodors injury history, I'd rather lose Murphy (KPD) or Simpson as steak knives if given the choice

I think he's been mentioned a few times but the name to watch out for for steak knives if Freo have to get creative due to other targets is Max Knobel. This kid is going to be a gun IMO.

Stupidly is forced to play WAFL reserves because of Reidy (who I really hope we push out) but is amazing every time he gets the chance.

Given Hodors injury history, I'd rather lose Murphy (KPD) or Simpson as steak knives if given the choice
Any relation to Trent? Freo must draft more ruckman than any other club surely.

I quite like Freo. Was always a massive Pav fan. I can't wait to watch him back in a good side. Will be fun.

Don't tell Tonga Bob I like Freo though, ugh.
buscemi 120.gif

If the price is two firsts then they can afford to buy their own cutlery.

Any relation to Trent? Freo must draft more ruckman than any other club surely.
Yeah I was having an aneurysm reading Melbourne posters justify having basically one ruck on the list. We have like 4 at all times. We even have a rookie forward/ruck on top of Darcy/Jackson/Reidy/Knobel.

We seem really really good at developing them as well. Even Reidys growth from VFL forward to very good WAFL ruck has been pretty big.

Last edited:
Yeah I was having an aneurysm reading Melbourne posters justify having basically one ruck on the list. We have like 4 at all times. We have have a rookie forward/ruck on top of Darcy/Jackson/Reidy/Knobel.

We seem really really good at developing them as well. Even Reidys growth from VFL forward to very good WAFL ruck has been pretty big.
Well Naismith has retired and Colina will likely be delisted any day now so we will need to draft another ruck somewhere. We could do worse than this guy IMO. Although for some reason we never really look to ask for 'steak knife' players in any trades. I can't remember the last time we did?

Yeah I was having an aneurysm reading Melbourne posters justify having basically one ruck on the list. We have like 4 at all times. We have have a rookie forward/ruck on top of Darcy/Jackson/Reidy/Knobel.

Putting aside that Reidy shows 0 signs that he was ever a marking target up fwd nowadays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back