Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton to Freo will happen

Everyone is just guessing the terms and will do for the next hundred pages until the day of trade until it gets done and then both clubs supporters will argue even more on who won the trade
Freo will win the trade no matter what it is. They're getting Shai Bolton, Richmond is getting two children, neither of whom will be as good as Shai Bolton.

Two townhouses in Northcote is nice, unless you're swapping your beachside Brighton manor for them.

The reality is that it is quite rare, and very difficult to orchestrate a situation like this

To have an A grade player ( Bolton ), in his prime, to be wanting, to come to you, when you ( Freo ) are in a win now window, and this player ( Bolton ) strengthens your biggest weakness ( small fwd class +mid speed ), well, it almost never happens, and is an incredible opportunity for Freo. I mean from Freos point of view, you would be pretty motivated to do that deal, and everything that has come out of that club ( Freo ) reaffirms this

What is also a fact is that Freo has the currency to make this deal happen, another rare event.

What is also rare is that the selling team, could actually help in providing TPP space to facilitate this deal

Keyboard warriors can say what they want, on both sides, but facts are facts,

From Richmond's point of view, I hope the deal falls over and he stays, because however many draft picks we get, draft picks are risky, and it is highly unlikely, actually pretty much impossible, that whoever Richmond draft, none of them will be as good as Shai, not even close.

As a betting man this deal gets done, and I am not happy about it
You calling out any key board warriors would have to be the most absurd post in bigfooty history. Facts are the deal gets done but in line with historical norms when gun contracted players get traded eg 9 nd 16 is a good deal for both parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back