Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

walking out with a smile that they managed to get great value for a guy who was about to put in the most phoned in season of football they've seen since that Richmond player eating a cheeseburger at the break mid game.
Lucky you’ll get to compare Bolton’s 2024 season to Brayshaw in 2025

I think Richmond are hungry to buy Fremantle's first round picks and are pleased to push Bolton onto the table to get them.

The end result might just dictate who wanted each component more - it sure looks like Freo are happy to spend the picks at the draft instead.

I'm expecting Freo to make the same offer to Melbourne for Pickett before the end of the draft period. Freo effectively have two picks around #10 and two later firsts, including that F1 pick.
Melbourne aren't as far away as Richmond and won't be as desperate for draft picks ahead of Tassie coming in. Richmond know Bolton is unlikely to be there when they're next in the running.

The Andrew Brayshaw who was touring open homes in Sandringham on Saturday.

Bolton for Brayshaw who says no?
Brayshaw and Serong are the welcoming party for players who want to come, they're almost scouts as well as players, Brayshaw is the person I'd say is least likely of anyone on the list to leave.

The Andrew Brayshaw who was touring open homes in Sandringham on Saturday.

Bolton for Brayshaw who says no?
I appreciate a good troll. I truly do. But this is lazy. It'd be slightly more effective if done on a less footy dedicated forum and there hadn't been about 500 different statements from the club and Brayshaw that he was looking to sign on long-term. Hell, Brayshaw and Serong were the ones doing the meetings with Baker to try to sway him to come here.

If you want to be a more effective troll, try spamming comments under posts by the Flagmantle Facebook page. The people there are probably still convinced Will Brodie would be a Brownlow medalist if JL wasn't shackling him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back