Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

As an observer, it's many Richmond posters here that seem desperate for draft picks. Dropping into every space of BF pushing relentless sales pitches for all their wantaway players. And I totally understand it. No doubt every clubs BF posters would do the same if they were wooden spooners with a rookie coach facing a massive rebuild.
As an observer of afl, I’m going to bet that Richmond will win our next flag before freo do.

robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

Richmond is my second team. I've enjoyed your success with you cheered when you won multiple premierships.
My feeling of kindred spirit comes from before your period of success, when you struggled so hard and just made it to ninth.
It makes me sad that so many Richmond supporters have been so mean to us in this thread.

I think Bolton will be traded for some good value picks and you guys will cover some of the monetary value of his contract.

Kind regards Kepfan

Well if picks 10 and 11 are 14 and 15 by the time of the trade, more than happy to let the first two picks go.

It's probably where they will end up. Ashcroft & Lombard will probably go early in the Top 10 you would think and not sure about Camporeale.

Richmond is my second team. I've enjoyed your success with you cheered when you won multiple premierships.
My feeling of kindred spirit comes from before your period of success, when you struggled so hard and just made it to ninth.
It makes me sad that so many Richmond supporters have been so mean to us in this thread.

I think Bolton will be traded for some good value picks and you guys will cover some of the monetary value of his contract.

Kind regards Kepfan

Freo should be kind to us considering we won flags and stopped Eagles from winning multiple flags in their window.
Ask any Eagles fan they will tell you they were the best side in our era.

Walls: "We wont just pay whatever it takes but yeah, two firsts, understanding not all firsts are the same, is about right. Both teams are on the same page.

The West: "WALLS DECLARES WAR WITH TIGERS OVER INSANE BOLTON PRICE"

Absolute gutter rag

Walls: "We wont just pay whatever it takes but yeah, two firsts, understanding not all firsts are the same, is about right. Both teams are on the same page.

Absolute gutter rag
Sounds pretty amicable to me.

There will be haggling around the 2nd pick/edges, but it will get done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute gutter rag
That's pretty funny, no idea really. Both clubs seem to know what it's going to take. It's definitely not a Geelong / Bulldogs situation.

There will be lots of kicking and screaming from Freo fans when they give picks 10 & 11 but all will be forgotten when Bolton helps them rise up the ladder to finish 9th next season.

Sounds pretty amicable to me.

There will be haggling around the 2nd pick/edges, but it will get done.
I'm still on the train its done week 1. It has a completely different narrative to the other trades. Bolton and his manager seem to have done right by Richmond bringing it up real early in the year (cough Neale cough) knowing the hand Freo have.

And honestly, despite the angst, pretty much both sides in here are mostly on the same page, even despite the compo pushback. The top two picks with a decent amount back or the other package with basically nothing (or even a sweetener at this stage).

I'd really really like to take 11 to the draft at this stage but I'm pretty fine either way.

There will be lots of kicking and screaming from Freo fans when they give picks 10 & 11 but all will be forgotten when Bolton helps them rise up the ladder to finish 9th next season.
Thank goodness it won't be 10 and 11 then.

14 and 15 it is!!!

I don't reckon there will be kicking and screaming, I think if we do end up with those picks most Freo fans will disagree with the decision but first training session when Bolton is making them look stupid, it will be quickly forgotten.

The kicking and screaming will be if we somehow swindle pick 14 from West Coast for Baker

It's probably where they will end up. Ashcroft & Lombard will probably go early in the Top 10 you would think and not sure about Camporeale.
The Ashcroft, Lombard and Kako bids aren't going to impact who Richmond can select with Fremantle's picks. The only variable is what Gold Coast does with pick 13 as all other picks are expected to be used or consumed in said bids.

Very happy to keep Bolton and have him steer the ship into several top 4 picks over the next few years if were not going to get a decent offer.

Dunno why Freeo seem to have this view that we are so desperate for late first round picks when the state of our rebuild means we going to end up with plently of early picks naturally.
He's already moved back home man he's gone

It's so obvious that there is going to be some compromise between the teams, let's not pretend that Bolton is going back to tigerland

Thank goodness it won't be 10 and 11 then.

14 and 15 it is!!!
Not that it really matters in this draft but it's 12/13 at worst and given how marginal the Lombard bid and from what I can tell, it's still the same tier of players anyway.

Just want this one over and done with hopefully early so we can all move on.
I think all the arguing and debating is just being done by the supporters, the list management teams I guarantee are nowhere near at odds, they've probably already agreed to a deal.

I think all the arguing and debating is just being done by the supporters, the list management teams I guarantee are nowhere near at odds, they've probably already agreed to a deal.
Only issue will be the AFL telling them to drag out and pretend to be at odds over it sending us all into frenzy

Can't we all just be friends? 🤣

You and I can be.

Some of these Freo fans are a bit dodge though - so let’s just have a secret handshake to make sure.

Bolton to Freo
Brodie to WC
Baker to WC
Barrass compo and WC F1st to Richmond

Who apart from WC says no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back