Half Forwards: L. Harding D. Morrell A. Stevens
Forwards: B. Harvey D. Petrie G. Archer
Followers: M. Burton, B. Robbins, A. Simpson
Interchange: J. Baird, C. Jones, S. Clayton, M. Porter
Emergency: A. Watson, D. Motlop, D. Hale

Originally posted by Nandrolone Stam
And the knives are already out... :rolleyes:

......The knives have been out on this dud for years

Im staggered by this team.......We need pace and aggression against Port not some freakin hack who wont go near the ball if an opponent is within 20 metres!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Harvs29
it is possible that port power have never beaten a north melbourne team which has included shane clayton...

Doesn't matter who has been in the team in the past........Fact is Port have never beaten us for premiership points.

Wakelin has gotta be kidding.......He has stated in public that he thinks Port are a good show this week because they have Cochrane and Choppy now. Yeah , I bet they will make all the difference.:rolleyes:

Harvs29 you are a p*sser.

What is it with S Clay? Has he ever been anything more than a passable receiver?

Give D Smith, D Harris or D anyone go. Or better yet, give Wells a chance to shove it up Goddard :)

Can confess to not being Clayton's biggest fan (as you can tell from the tone of this post I am making a huge effort not to be overly negative in regards to our players or selectors), but Clayton has a good track record against Port and his style of play stacks up pretty well against their game plan.

He had better produce the goods to justify his selection ahead of S Motlop and we get the 4 points as I have to spend next week in Adelaide. if I have to take any crap from any morons over there - rest assured I'll be lining up at Arden St to join the queue with my set of Wiltshire StaySharps

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Clayton back in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back