Shane Watson's celebration vs Gayle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No surprise that this thread turned to shit after just a handful of posts.

Australia = Evil
Rest of World = Good

Have I got it right?

And he will get away with it, Aussies do this time and time again and always get away with it. Same thing when Gambir got banned for a game, Watson was giving it to him all day. Good to see the Aussie behaviour hasn't improved.

Dear God you're an absolute twat, Gambhir was completely guilty for his altercation with Watson but your blind anti-Australia crap gets in the way of admitting it.

Gambhir went out of his way to make body contact with Watson and you claim it's Watson's fault?

Please get some logic, reasoning and perspective before you comment on anything ever again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you actually cared to take off your anti Australian glasses, you would realise you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Ok sorry everyone, haurtiz is an amazing spinner and can be compared to anil kumble. I was completely wrong about hauritz:thumbsu:.

Close thread.

Dear God you're an absolute twat, Gambhir was completely guilty for his altercation with Watson but your blind anti-Australia crap gets in the way of admitting it.

Gambhir went out of his way to make body contact with Watson and you claim it's Watson's fault?

Please get some logic, reasoning and perspective before you comment on anything ever again.

Where did I say he didn't deserve to get banned? Watson should have got banned as well, and so should Mitch. Always seems to happen Aussies get away with it, no matter how disgraceful their behaviour is. Has been going on for decades, what a joke.

Always seems to happen Aussies get away with it, no matter how disgraceful their behaviour is. Has been going on for decades, what a joke.

you_made_MrT_Cry.gif
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u195/Tabata_2007/you_made_MrT_Cry.gif

Where did I say he didn't deserve to get banned? Watson should have got banned as well, and so should Mitch. Always seems to happen Aussies get away with it, no matter how disgraceful their behaviour is. Has been going on for decades, what a joke.

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!

And he will get away with it, Aussies do this time and time again and always get away with it. Same thing when Gambir got banned for a game, Watson was giving it to him all day. Good to see the Aussie behaviour hasn't improved.

Where's that Danny Glover GIF?

Would have been fine if he didn't take those few extra steps towards the stumps.

Really annoys me how people seem to think that the Australian behaviour is absolute crap yet every other team is perfect, it's complete and utter shit.

I've never seen opposition bowlers carry on like Watson did though. OK a few other bowlers have gone over the top with their send offs, I recall Steyn a few years ago getting in an opposition batsman's face for which he was rightly fined, however none of them matched Watson for pure embarrasment.

Seriously it was like watching a little kid jumping up and down after they'd done their first doo doo on the toilet. Cringeworthy stuff and not the first time either for Watson, he's a habitual bad celebrator. Nothing wrong with celebrating a wicket but it has to be cool, ie. a Brett Lee 'Chainsaw', Shoaib Akhtar 'Soar like a Bird' or Jesse Ryder 'Finger Shaking Bro Town' routine. In comparison Watson's wicket celebrations are just lame and way too forced and mechanical. It's like something out of a bad 1980's Rock Eisteddfod.:thumbsdown:

The ICC need to fine or suspend Watson immediately and send him to wicket celebrating school.

I had a little bit of a laugh at that celebration. I don't think I did that when I got someone out playing backyard cricket when I was seven.

Watson= TOOL.

I've never seen opposition bowlers carry on like Watson did though.

Is your memory poor, and just selective? I've seen many instances resembling what Watson did, some of them fined by match referees. And as hard as it may seem to believe, not all these instances resulted from Australians. To start pretending Watson's performances was the worst thing ever seen on a cricket field is plain ridiculous. Deserves a fine, should be made to apologise to Gayle for being disrectful, and then get on with the game.

And this continued inference that poor behaviour is only peculiar to Australian cricketers just makes me annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back