Sheahan analysis - Worst team in the comp/

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact Lloyd and Hird are playing and we are without Bucks and a good key forward (Taz last year, Rocca this year) and a few others..plus the fact we will introduce a few youngsters this week will probably see Essendon field a classier side. Thankfully we have been paying with enormous heart the last 2 weeks and this will get us over the line.

MOJOE said:
Pathetic is the performance you put up against the Tigers on the weekend. Hilarious really.
And right you are mate.
Nothing ********es me off more than that.
Fremantle are sooo pathetic it isn't funny.
Biggest joke in the AFL.

alex1fun said:
And right you are mate.
Nothing ********es me off more than that.
Fremantle are sooo pathetic it isn't funny.
Biggest joke in the AFL.
You're on the bottom of the ladder, your captain can't run out a game and your supporters bag him.

TRIGGAMAN said:
You're on the bottom of the ladder, your captain can't run out a game and your supporters bag him.
Well he is older than your club.
And very very few Essendon supporters would say anything bad about James.

alex1fun said:
Well he is older than your club.
And very very few Essendon supporters would say anything bad about James.
What can you say about being on the bottom of the ladder?

If even 1 supporter bags their Captain (and I've seen at least 5 on this forum from essendon) they don't have the passion.

Nothing about being on the bottom of ladder.
It's happened before, it will happen again.
Every team have to go through highs (Don't worry I'm sure Freo's high will come ;)) as well as lows.
I agree with you about the 'not having the passion'.
That is disgraceful and I am ashamed.
I would question those 'supporters' upbringing.

superfraser said:
we're both looking into some dark days, may as well hold hands and embrace it together instead of argueing about whose bad players are the most injured.

This is starting to remind me of the oft repeated thread over whether Fremantle or West Coast were worse in 2001.

(btw, Ripper, if you're reading this, I concede, you were crapper over the entire season. We just reached lower depths of mediocrity)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

essendon could very well come out and win on monday but do you really think its going to make that much of a difference. there still ******** and with there draw will stay in the bottom 4 for most of the season.

after collingwood we have

brisbane (H):- jonathan browns first game back. Lose
sydney (a):- lose
fremantle (h):- more likely a lose. probable 40 - 60 chance
port adelaide (a):- lose
bulldogs:- 50/50
adelaide(a):- lose
west coast (a): lose
st kilda:- lose
kangaroos:- most likely lose.

probably 1 winning chance against the bulldogs. wins against freo or the kangaroos would be seen as upsets. there is no way they will win a interstate game.

Macpie said:
He's stuck with 'em for years but even Mike's given em away now (after predicting them for the 8)

I liked this quote

"Essendon is in an advanced stage of decline. After four rounds it is the worst team in the competition"

Also interested in his question marks over McPhee who must surely rank as one of the more ordinary All-Australians in memory.

They may well beat us on Monday but if they can''t (with Buckley, Rocca, Fraser, Didak and Richards missing) the pressure will become unbearable for Sheedy and co

talk about having $1 e/way MacPie you soft c*ck - already got your excuse lined up in the event Collingwood get beat?
Essendon are also missing Dyson, Winderlich, Allen, Hille, Rioli, Reynolds, Watson, Bullen will all play when fit. Not superstars but better than the Shaws and Clokes of the world.

Macpie said:
They may well beat us on Monday but if they can''t (with Buckley, Rocca, Fraser, Didak and Richards missing) the pressure will become unbearable for Sheedy and co

Why can't you just focus on your own team ? Instead you point the finger at other teams to deflect the attention and to continue your own denial.

Only last week you were pointing the finger at Hawthorn saying their next win would be a fluke. What did you think of the Hawk performance macpoo ? Is the 48 point margin the type of fluke you meant ? Fresh from having your pants pulled down by the Hawks demolishion of Brisbane you then move on to Essendon.

FWIW macpoo, I agree that Essendon are pretty ordinary but hiding behind Collingwood injuries is going to go nothing for you except extend your self-deception.

Face it. Collinwood is a crap side and is still this season or next away from bottoming-out. You'll need to delist plenty and start again before it gets any better for you. A soft draw, favourable treatment from the AFL, and valiant efforts from a solid yet aging & injury prone captain serve only to complete the deception.

You're going nowhere fast. Worry less about where Hawthorn is headed - they've made the hard decisions and are on the rise again. Forget about Essendon's woes - they've got a proven record of rebuilding for success. Don't even get too carried away about the ANZAC Day spoon battle - it matters little in 2005.

Just worry about you, your team, its list, its coach, its culture of indiscipline, and its immediate future. Pointing the finger at others doesn't change reality.

TRIGGAMAN said:

At least our captain can run in straight line and not constantly run around in circles with the ball.

BrownDog2 said:
Essendon are also missing Dyson, Winderlich, Allen, Hille, Rioli, Reynolds, Watson, Bullen will all play when fit. .

There's a list to strike fear into the heart of an opposition coach. You poor buggers - no wonder you've been losing. Watson is a gun!

JohnD said:
Why can't you just focus on your own team ? Instead you point the finger at other teams to deflect the attention and to continue your own denial.

Only last week you were pointing the finger at Hawthorn saying their next win would be a fluke. What did you think of the Hawk performance macpoo ? Is the 48 point margin the type of fluke you meant ? Fresh from having your pants pulled down by the Hawks demolishion of Brisbane you then move on to Essendon.

FWIW macpoo, I agree that Essendon are pretty ordinary but hiding behind Collingwood injuries is going to go nothing for you except extend your self-deception.

Face it. Collinwood is a crap side and is still this season or next away from bottoming-out. You'll need to delist plenty and start again before it gets any better for you. A soft draw, favourable treatment from the AFL, and valiant efforts from a solid yet aging & injury prone captain serve only to complete the deception.

You're going nowhere fast. Worry less about where Hawthorn is headed - they've made the hard decisions and are on the rise again. Forget about Essendon's woes - they've got a proven record of rebuilding for success. Don't even get too carried away about the ANZAC Day spoon battle - it matters little in 2005.

Just worry about you, your team, its list, its coach, its culture of indiscipline, and its immediate future. Pointing the finger at others doesn't change reality.

Brilliant.

Macpie said:
There's a list to strike fear into the heart of an opposition coach. You poor buggers - no wonder you've been losing. Watson is a gun!

And Collingwood are travelling so well at the moment with their list. Rhyce Shaw is a absolute gun of turning the ball over and baulking fresh air. And then there is Jason Cloke the boy who needs his dad by his side whereever he goes, big nancy boy.

Have a look at how ******** Collingwood's recruiting has been Macpie.....using the father son rules for the Clokes and the Shaws was a masterstoke!! :D

JohnD said:

I wouldn't discount the Dorks from spoon contention just yet. I hope they don't win too many - it will mean that your posting will go through the roof and we don't need that.

Macpie said:
I wouldn't discount the Dorks from spoon contention just yet. I hope they don't win too many - it will mean that your posting will go through the roof and we don't need that.

So you've again got nothing to add to the issues raised I presume ?

Lightweight ...

Macpie said:
I find it deeply offensive that you would attempt to equate the loss of Buckley, Rocca, Fraser and Didak with the like of Hille (ffs), Rama, Fatguts & Watson (pmsl)

If McPhee is "riddled" what's he doing out there. same with Hird. Get real.
Didak?! Hahaha...

Still talking about us even when we're ********...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheahan analysis - Worst team in the comp/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back