Shemantle tells Mundy to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the fk does he look like triple h was his favourite wrestler growing up??

images

I thought he was a fan of the womens relay swim team, he'd fit right in with his long wet hair look.

3735D41000000578-3739629-image-a-22_1471144778773.jpg

I thought he was a fan of the womens relay swim team, he'd fit right in with his long wet hair look.

3735D41000000578-3739629-image-a-22_1471144778773.jpg

I might hate Freo due to the Ross Lyin thing but I like Fyfe, good old fashioned country lad from Lake Grace.

The sort of guy that never forgets his country footy mates from his old country town despite becoming an AFL superstar.

Fyfe on one leg is still better than any replacement on Freo's list, he was clearly hampered as he mostly handballed rather than kicked and didn't have his trademark leap to clunk marks but he still had an impact.

It's a sign of what a champion the guy is that Ross Lyon was prepared to play him well short of 100%.

As much as I might hate Freo due to the Ross Lyon thing I still respect Pavlich and McPharlin and it's a sad way for them to bow out if it's their last game.

Pavlich, McPharlin and Fyfe are the three greatest Dockers I've seen, Hasleby gets the subs vest.

Fyfe ramming Masten into the ground face first, manbun on manbun NTTAWWT

If Dusty has any brains, which he doesn't, he'll jump aboard the Saints next year, we're heading for a premiership window while Richmond are heading for another 9th window at best.

We have a war chest built up to throw at a gun mid and Fyfe and Dusty are the two we should be targeting as they are at clubs that are on the slide.

I'd actually prefer Dusty to Fyfe, he'd be cheaper and has less injury problems, I couldn't give a shit that he's a dumb bogan that hangs out with undesirables as he can footy with the best of them.

Along with Maxy Gawn he's my favourite non Saints player, both play footy Kiwi rugby style, tough and hard with not a single f*** given.

You'll all be able to name Dustin Martin and Nat Fyfe when we get them as free agents next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't get awarded The Flog Of The Year for nothing

Outstanding achievement

One of your fellow Freo posters was also awarded The Flog Of The Year, although most people here know who the true FOTY is.

Is it really a slur to call them "Shemantle" in this day and age? I mean technically there really IS a Shemantle side nowadays! :D

I'd go with Failmantle or something like that, don't wanna offend the great women of the AFLW now, do we? :oops::eek:

The AFL wont give millions of dollars in Ambassador money to you to keep Fyfe when they have a chance for GCS to replace GAJ with Fyfe.

If it comes down to money he goes to GCS. If it comes down to loyalty he stays at Freo. If it comes down to wanting to move to a Vicco team he moves to a Vicco team.
You may well be right, but I it would be a serious mistake IMO. I think GC are too focussed on Ablett now and to somply replace him with Fyfe would extend the problem.
They have talent already and should be focussed on culture building with experienced players, not necessarily huge names, in my view.
Fyfe would clearly be an advantage to any club and any club would want him, just shouldn't be the focus or priority to me.

I'm glad Fyfe is going to be back. He's a great player. I hate seeing the really good players like Fyfe and GAJ out; you want to see the champs on the field. Some of their work on the field is worth the price of admission, even if the game is crap.
P.S. Never forgiven Ross for playing Raph Clarke and 'role players' like McQualter. And then leaving... flog.
(Put that last line in just to confirm this post should be in the Bay and not the main board).

Nat "Virgin-Dog" Fyfe is going to tear the comp to shreds this year. :thumbsu:

Quite possible if he can keep on the paddock. An injury free Fyfe is pretty good to watch. Sadly hes about as weak as Marc Murphy's glass chin last couple seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Shemantle tells Mundy to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back