Sherman leaves Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't need Bateman, if anything we would rather Whitecross. We need youth now no point taking old stagers.

I heard that The Lions are very interested in Richard Tambling and the Tigers will offer Tambling to the Lions in a straight swap for Sherman. Apprently the Tigers have also offered there second round pick for Sherman. Plus the Hawks, Bulldogs and Swans are keen and will offer there first round picks. Also the Hawks are willing to depart with Bateman and there 3rd rounder for Sherman. The Lions are weighing up there options at the moment.

Send me a PM if you would like to know how I know if that makes sense:p

PMed you mate.

I heard that The Lions are very interested in Richard Tambling and the Tigers will offer Tambling to the Lions in a straight swap for Sherman. Apprently the Tigers have also offered there second round pick for Sherman. Plus the Hawks, Bulldogs and Swans are keen and will offer there first round picks. Also the Hawks are willing to depart with Bateman and there 3rd rounder for Sherman. The Lions are weighing up there options at the moment.

Might send you a PM to find out where you buy your crack. :thumbsu:

I call at least some doubt on this - as already stated, the Bulldogs don't have a first round pick to offer.

I call at least some doubt on this - as already stated, the Bulldogs don't have a first round pick to offer.

We will when we get our Harbrow compo, which will either be a pick directly after our original first round pick(23) or one at the end of the first round(28ish).

Yes I to was confused when he said that but I could only imagine they might be getting one through another trade or Harbrow compo however if they did get the Harbrow compo won't they need to use that and there other First Rounder for there 2 Father Son selections instead of using there First or Second??? However I guess I should have asked him that but I think he may have said something like the Bulldogs, Hawks and Swans First pick not there First Round pick.

Anyway whether you believe me or not does not bother me I just thought I would pass on some informatin from somebody in the know(will only mention how they know through PM)no need for stupid comments like you are smoking this and that:eek: Maybe I should just keep this type of information to my self next time:rolleyes:

Geeez you got a lot of contacts in the footy industry - at least 4 clubs in fact. Who did you hear this from? Care to stake your bigfooty life on what you have heard?

Yes I to was confused when he said that but I could only imagine they might be getting one through another trade or Harbrow compo however if they did get the Harbrow compo won't they need to use that and there other First Rounder for there 2 Father Son selections instead of using there First or Second??? However I guess I should have asked him that but I think he may have said something like the Bulldogs, Hawks and Swans First pick not there First Round pick.

Anyway whether you believe me or not does not bother me I just thought I would pass on some informatin from somebody in the know(will only mention how they know through PM)no need for stupid comments like you are smoking this and that:eek: Maybe I should just keep this type of information to my self next time:rolleyes:

No, the compo pick will be separate. F/S bidding is finished before trade week starts, then when it starts we can decide whether to use our compo this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me about Sherman - can he play midfield? is his disposal good etc...

Very much a downhill skier but when he's on, he's on. Can be very exciting and absolutely loves a goal. Had a great year in 2009, not so great this year.

A couple of highlights I enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/v/efKmVfC5MUo

http://www.youtube.com/v/wfWtKrfzcHw

To be honest I like him a lot but at the moment he's not a good fit for us, I think he'd be great at the Doggies or the Swans. I wouldn't be against a swap for Josh Hill; averages over a goal a game and tackles well from what I've seen.

Fair enough there is no way ill be telling you anything now though:rolleyes:

33c8chl.gif

hey guys just though id ask in the lions den about sherman

i heard the tigers are one of many clubs looking at sherman and was wondering what you guys think the chances of the tigers landing him?

i would love to see him at the tigers ive heard that our 2nd rounder is on the table and you guys have accepted it ive also heard we have offered sherman 400k a year for 3 years i know you cant always believe whats posted on here thats why i though id ask... see if the people living in qld have heard anything?

thanks in advance

Very hard to say, although it is almost certain that we haven't officially accepted any offer this far out from trade week, with other suitors (Sydney and Bulldogs) also very interested.

Obviously Sherman's preferred destination will be a factor, who knows where that will be?

I have a feeling he may end up in Sydney, but that is nothing more than a hunch.

What a waste for us! We are bleeding bad and all these clubs are coming in to finish us off!

:eek: No, incorrect.

We are simply getting rid of players that have not stepped up and are not going to be there when we have a tilt at a premiership :thumbsu:

Whilst Sherman is a fan favourite (for some) he is a C-grade half forward flanker and a horribly inconsistant one at that.

If we get a 2nd/3rd rounder I'll be happy.

I am sick and tick of all the whinging about losing all these "wonderful" players.....if they are so wonderful, we wouldn't have finished 13th!!!!

Bring on the draft so we can continue with our excellent recruiting of late ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sherman leaves Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back