Sherman leaves Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrectly quoting or changing a posters quote is not on in my opinion. Pack mentality:thumbsu:
Mate, this "I am a Victim" persona is a bit tiresome. You've been long enough here to develop thicker skin. My advice to you is grow some balls and engage in some humorous banter occasionally. Not everything is intended to be taken seriously and personally. I am sure Nige did not intend his response to be interpreted as a serious affront to you.
Cheers

Didn't you hear? Vez is leaving Sydney so Richmond can take him via PSD. :rolleyes:

I've said it before but it's worth repeating but since a Carlton fan mentioned this as a rumor on their board it's been amazing watching it evolve into a near certainty. Only thing is they think he's only worth a dud like Polo yet slot him into their starting lineup. They're not exactly Crusoe with this kinda behaviour but given that the only thing I've heard about it is Vesz asking for an assurance from Longmire about his role next year the excitement over it seems a bit premature.

Mate, this "I am a Victim" persona is a bit tiresome. You've been long enough here to develop thicker skin. My advice to you is grow some balls and engage in some humorous banter occasionally. Not everything is intended to be taken seriously and personally. I am sure Nige did not intend his response to be interpreted as a serious affront to you.
Cheers

Just don't change the post and there wouldn't be an issue.

Just don't change the post and there wouldn't be an issue.

YOUR post was not changed - the quote was edited. There is quite a difference. One of the hazards of partaking in discussions on internet forums.

That said, I apologise - I did not realise you were so sensitive. I will not (quite clearly for satirical purposes IMHO) misquote you in future.

Chill out ffs. It's neither serious, or important, and it certainly doesn't come from mob mentality. Indeed, saying that shows up what's really getting under your skin, that being that you seem to feel there's a pack of people out to knock what you say on the head. Well, welcome to any group discussion. Sometimes, the majority are not going to take your opinion as the right one for them.

If you feel you're in the disadvantage position, all you can do is make your point strongly, and as clearly as possible. Getting drawn into bullshit over the way the debate is conducted is only taking you away from the topic you were trying to make a point on in the first place.

The question then is, have you been drawn off topic by something so important it had to be addressed, or are you taking an opportunity to divert, where you can claim the moral high ground, to take some sense of victory in a stupid 'yay, i'm in the right.. over something' contest?

Everyone's having a shit off season. Everyone's sat through a shit season. Some are imploding under the weight of their own fears for the future, others are exploding over the absurd shit coming out from external sources, especially frustrated with those in our own camp allowing those external issues to feed their own fears.

End of the day, it's just ****ing football, no-one's dying, no-one's going hungry because of it, so get some friggin' perspective. Try to have a bloody laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelicious
Scarletts ample bosoms are more worthwhile than the sum total of this thread.

I see what you mean.:D

1236523204961.jpg

Didn't you hear? Vez is leaving Sydney so Richmond can take him via PSD. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he is contracted and because he is contracted, he can't go into the PSD, would that be right, if a suitable cannot be made?

If so, whoever said that, is full of it and deluded. :thumbsu:

Bloody Tiger supporters, always want somethin' for nothin'. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sherman leaves Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back