Shiel signs with GWS, so who is the new doozy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Rance signed up. We'd have to have a look at Danger/Sloane. Not really interested in anyone else really and would prefer we just to after more class in the draft.

How much are we honestly going to throw at a Free Agent? I can't see us going 700k+ like essendon, Carlton, Sydney have for high profile free agents.

Too funny.
Bloke sitting in front of me at the bombers game telling my mate and I that he can guarantee that Shiel is coming to Richmond.
He was in the know.
Love those blokes.

Too funny.
Bloke sitting in front of me at the bombers game telling my mate and I that he can guarantee that Shiel is coming to Richmond.
He was in the know.
Love those blokes.

Did he try and steal your chips too? If so you actually met Tiger71

Tiger71 is a cheap arse who steals chips, talks shit at the footy, and drinks breezers

If we follow mr magics "dump them and draft them back" philosophy:
270814_NahasLarge.jpg

Or if we want an elite midfielder

Matt+White+Essendon+v+Port+Adelaide+xzDEzPgertpl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are only a couple of players that interest me assuming we resign Rance:

Motlop - If cats get Danger/Henderson then a realistic chance.....could give our first rounder

Danger - Throw $$$$$ at him

Talk of Treloar types is crazy as we just don't have the means to bring him in even if he dd want to come to us. What are we going to give a pick 12-14 and Ty Vickery....kidding ourselves.

Trade for Motlop...get free agents or hit the draft!

Motlop would be ok if we didn't give up too much for him, worth looking at Branden Matera as well, skilful, fast and knows where the goals are, needs to escape from the holiday lifestyle up there as well.

Kreuzer? Danger? Who are we setting our sights on? what do we need?
Inside mid, finisher, goal scoring crumber, 2nd ruck?

We need Kreuzer and Danger at value.

As I always say, the players pick themselves to suitability.

After that we need draft pick Collins to sure up our back line over time depending on what Rancey does and Chaplin's departure at some point

Remove this Banner Ad

Shiel signs with GWS, so who is the new doozy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back