Ship X Player out (because I said so)

Remove this Banner Ad

What IF Gold Coast offered up David Swallow in a 3-way deal (Zondor likes this!) to get the number one pick from GWS. Would you give up Goldy to GWS (they'd probably want more)?

Our no 1 ruckman for another bloke who can't kick? No thanks.

If he's coming back from a serious virus then he maybe on medication which could be the reason for his perceived plumpness.

He needs to get himself 100% healthy and have a big preseason because at his best he's a very, very good footballer.

Correct Goldy goes, the past few weeks he has been spent at the start of the 3rd quater, Leuenberger spanked him last week and Kreuzer did it last night and it would be only one bloke in Currie, Pyke has managed to do it when Mumford was out last year, so it can be done.

Suckling would worth taking a risk on just take a look at Malceski, probably the greatest knee reco comeback story ever. Goldy threatend to leave last year when he was told McIntosh would be the #1 ruck at North.

So you do not rate Black or even Majak to be able to replace Drew in a few years time, last night Taz was about as useful as a wet paper bag. not to mention all his shoulder problems. you dont want to take a risk with Suckling, but your happy to put the future of the NMFC forward line on Taz's shoulders.

Cooney seems to be over his knee trouble and is in brilliant form at the present.

Your right though, thankfully we do leave this stuff to the list management people, as they sure know what they are doing, they are fantastic at bringing in players and letting them rot in reserves or even trading for duds, Do you remember McKinley, Hay, Shane Harvey, Urquhart, Ben Warren. Jesse Smith (who we left on our list when receiving treatment on his ankle, then up and left)

Never heard of Adrian Peterson?

Do not want a bar of Suckling - super kick but an absolute liability defensely. Not what we need.

Never heard of Adrian Peterson?

Do not want a bar of Suckling - super kick but an absolute liability defensely. Not what we need.

Ok i suppose the 2nd greatest comeback story. All Day is a superstar at the Vikings. Maybe wwe should offer him a contract :)

Correct Goldy goes, the past few weeks he has been spent at the start of the 3rd quater, Leuenberger spanked him last week and Kreuzer did it last night and it would be only one bloke in Currie, Pyke has managed to do it when Mumford was out last year, so it can be done.

Suckling would worth taking a risk on just take a look at Malceski, probably the greatest knee reco comeback story ever. Goldy threatend to leave last year when he was told McIntosh would be the #1 ruck at North.

snip

What substance do you use whilst typing these posts?

Absolute nonsense.

It is no surprise that he did nothing again last night. The reason is because he simply isn't that good.

From what I read other clubs are looking for forwards. I think we should capitalize on this and move on Tarrant when he still has some decent value - throw in a pick or another player, and we might just come out of it way in front. The time is now.

If our "window" for success is 2015/16 even more reason to pick up a player we need if we can, and offload baggage at the same time.

He is like Bambi on here, so cue the replies, but reality suggests he is VFL talented with a frame of an AFL star. Just not improving and frankly, looks lost most of the time at AFL level.

Not sure if serious? This guy will be an absolute star! don't forget about his injury he sustained during the brissy game. Will be a champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is no surprise that he did nothing again last night. The reason is because he simply isn't that good.

From what I read other clubs are looking for forwards. I think we should capitalize on this and move on Tarrant when he still has some decent value - throw in a pick or another dud player, and we might just come out of it way in front. The time is now.

If our "window" for success is 2015/16 even more reason to pick up a player we need if we can, and offload baggage at the same time.

He is like Bambi on here, so cue the replies, but reality suggests he is VFL talented with a frame of an AFL star. Just not improving and frankly, looks lost most of the time at AFL level.

What substance do you use whilst typing these posts?

Absolute nonsense.

Excuses have worn thin.

He isn't improving and has been on our list for what seems an eternity.

That would be the same as Majak, dropping simple chest marks while in space. spoiling his own team mates

Reminds me of the Hansen = Dud calls for the last few years. Taz ain't no star but he is a very servicable and improving player. Toweled up Watson earlier this year in the VFL but obviously NQR on Friday.

Trade, maybe with a pick, if the right deal can be struck for some quality talent.

Stuart Dew say hi. :)

I agree that Loose looks like he's carrying a few ( a lot) of extra kegs for an AFL player.

Haha.

When we're a gnat's dick from a flag Scotty Mc has my permission to hit the burgers and roam the forward line.

It is something I have thought about but only if the trade would offer a significant benefit to the team (not list - have little interest in picks). He certainly isn't a dud but I feel his position could be occupied by someone aka Currie or Daw that are more versatile.

Reminds me of the Hansen = Dud calls for the last few years. Taz ain't no star but he is a very servicable and improving player. Toweled up Watson earlier this year in the VFL but obviously NQR on Friday.

Trade, maybe with a pick, if the right deal can be struck for some quality talent.

That is what we should do. Won't happen, but should. He is serviceable I agree.

What makes you think Taz is improving Tron? Looks about the same as when he first played to my eyes.

That is what we should do. Won't happen, but should. He is serviceable I agree.

What makes you think Taz is improving Tron? Looks about the same as when he first played to my eyes.
His work rate is excellent, his hands are getting better and his intensity once the ball is on the deck is also improving significantly. He is taking time which is not surprising given 4 shoulder reco's and other issues and has not, IMO, reached his ceiling yet. I would only consider a trade if the net benefit addressed other issues, such as packaging him with a pick for a quality mid. Otherwise he is a keeper.

He has played 32 games of AFL footy.

He covers more ground than just about any key forward not named Riewoldt.

Had a bad one on Friday night but how many bags of three and four has he kicked in his career to date? As was pointed out above, he's only played 32 games of footy. How many key forwards are dominating after 32 games.

Also, as pointed out before, this thread is an equal measure of shit and amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ship X Player out (because I said so)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back