Should Norf have kept Daniel Harris?

Remove this Banner Ad

We had a dip, should have been 3-4 goals down at 3/4 time if we had kicked straight.

Collingwoods superior fitness and maturer bodies saw them kick away in the last, as widely predicted.

Like I stated, the scoreboard was misleading. I'm not that fazed about it. If Collingwood are the best then we matched it with the best for intensity for 3 quarters.

Our upside is far greater than Collingwoods.

You should actually watch the game rather than rely on the stats to tell you the story. The scoreboard was not misleading. You were thumped.

I love it how posters say 'If we had kicked straighter then we would have been better'

No shit. Accurate kicking is a massive aspect of the game. Collingwood weren't the most accurate shot for goal yesterday either.

Back to the question - Should Norf have kept Daniel Harris?

Yes of course. I bet Daniel Harris is happy to be away from that shithole though. If he was still at North he would have been over trained by a dumb ass coach and now be injured.

Back to the question - Should Norf have kept Daniel Harris?

Yes of course. I bet Daniel Harris is happy to be away from that shithole though. If he was still at North he would have been over trained by a dumb ass coach and now be injured.

If we had kept Harro we would have beaten Melbourne by a lot more over the past 2 seasons.

So why didn't you?

Norfs fans biggest claim these days is that you beat us while we were rebuilding. Pretty sad really.

Pffft, your biggest claim to fame is that you can draw a footy match.

There is one absolute constant in football, we'll flog you pack of fairies again this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Should Norf have kept Daniel Harris?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back