Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back when this thread was started, the answer was Definitely.!!! Now, some 5 weeks on, like the club's injury report, and we are probably still 6-8 months away.
Efa

This guy should already be gone.
The fact he hasn't been shown the door iis a sign of bad management from the president down.
Like any business there's management who are hands on and are all over every part of the business and it's staff and there's the spinsters who talk the talk but nothing else.
Our president is useless.

Since benny can’t comment on the clubs plans, step up Mr President

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Test of character for him this off-season and the footy bosses have they got the balls to make the changes and not accept mediocre. I haven't been impressed with him one bit so far. And who is doing this so called review ?

Test of character for him this off-season and the footy bosses have they got the balls to make the changes and not accept mediocre. I haven't been impressed with him one bit so far. And who is doing this so called review ?
What review ?

The latest hamstring injury to Lynch you can smell it has been botched up. We're told it's a 1 week injury. How can we accept this mediocre as a club honestly. Easy to point it at Meehan, but point it at the footy department and Gale who hired him.
Another setback? Season ending?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club has gone so woke Meehan has gotten all the players on a Plant based seed oil vegan diet Groupie_

Can’t stick a faaarken tackle to save ourselves
Celery sticks for arms

Need to get a Carnivore beast fitness guy at our club asap
captain blood 17

I bet there are not even any plans to get rid of louie

I will 100% personally HAND IN my membership if hes there next year

That will be the 12th time you have handed in your membership just this year Gru. When you go to hand it in they must just say stop being silly and hand it back to you. :)

Besides, Meehanbobbymcgee will be popping champagne corks as we speak, got a huge rap from the cockroach for the magnificent work he has done getting Dion back to near his best. No other High Performance Manager could have achieved that. Yze will have borrowed the famous quote from Casablanca in privately congratulating him on his huge success with Prestia: "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” :cool:

I bet there are not even any plans to get rid of louie

I will 100% personally HAND IN my membership if hes there next year

You’ll leave the house?

141a9ab9180cab94dafdc9e8a830659b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He won't be there

The players would riot.

Losing Shai and Baker probably has a bit to do with this idiots management of players health

Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Back