List Mgmt. Should The Eagles Request A Priority Assistance Package at The End of This Year?

Should The Eagles Request A Priority Assistance Package at The End of This Year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with Squashface, but would go as far as to say how do you know he isn't. Nothing announced yet, he may still be trying for a resolution. Unlikely though it may be.

AFL house leaks like a sieve so there’s no chance we’ve applied for assistance without them dribbling that out to one of their sycophants to see what the blowback would be if we received any

AFL house leaks like a sieve so there’s no chance we’ve applied for assistance without them dribbling that out to one of their sycophants to see what the blowback would be if we received any

Speaking of leaking like a sieve, I've seen multiple suggestions of Saints sweating over Battle compensation, which to me just reeks of the AFL conditioning us all for the Saints getting a pick that leaves the rest of us scratching our heads. Reckon it'll be a bow wrapped gift to prop them up.

Free agency opens today so logic would dictate it would needed to have been squared away already.

It hasn't and we haven't heard a peep through the media which we definitely would have happened exactly as Keys has described.

Really disappointing and not aligned to a club who is doing everything they can to advance our rebuild quickly.

Free agency opens today so logic would dictate it would needed to have been squared away already.

It hasn't and we haven't heard a peep through the media which we definitely would have happened exactly as Keys has described.

Really disappointing and not aligned to a club who is doing everything they can to advance our rebuild quickly.
only 2 players FA paperwork has been sent in. Besides, whats the rush?

The new coach will still be getting across the current drafting and trading strategy and having his input. Calm the farm there is plenty of time.

Speaking of leaking like a sieve, I've seen multiple suggestions of Saints sweating over Battle compensation, which to me just reeks of the AFL conditioning us all for the Saints getting a pick that leaves the rest of us scratching our heads. Reckon it'll be a bow wrapped gift to prop them up.

And there it is

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Should The Eagles Request A Priority Assistance Package at The End of This Year?

Back