List Mgmt. Should we pick up Andrew Moore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say yes
Not sure if we can get him as a delisted free agent, however we may prefer to take him in the draft if we don't rate any of the kids at pick 52 or later

As of right now, we have 3 empty slots on our senior list and the minimum amount of rookies allowed, so no re-shuffling allowed. We'd have to de-list someone if we wanted him.
Bye bye Dea

Surprised no one here is asking to pick up jarred grant
polls_do_not_want_dog_1441_149149_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

As of right now, we have 3 empty slots on our senior list and the minimum amount of rookies allowed, so no re-shuffling allowed. We'd have to de-list someone if we wanted him.
Unless we take him in the draft instead of a DFA
Don't mind if we delist Gordon though

Pick 12 - Best available
Pick 52 - Andrew Moore
Pick 88 - Lambert rookie upgrade

I think we can also take more draft picks if we choose to go with fewer rookies
Pretty sure in a weak draft we'd prefer to take later selections as rookies though instead of draft picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the drop in interchange cap looming I think I'd actually rather Gordon on our list than Moore. Prefer Adcock to both though.

Unless we take him in the draft instead of a DFA
Don't mind if we delist Gordon though

Pick 12 - Best available
Pick 52 - Andrew Moore
Pick 88 - Lambert rookie upgrade

I think we can also take more draft picks if we choose to go with fewer rookies
Pretty sure in a weak draft we'd prefer to take later selections as rookies though instead of draft picks

I thought that we had already committed to elevating both Lambert and Castagna.

Sorry he doesn't get the ball enough, decision making not great and his kicking is awful. Just not an AFL footballer. I would rather take a punt on a kid myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back