Shwab Quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by mighty mick
whats with all this swab quits talk surely you saw all the knives in his back, and its officially a sacking.

No different to Carey's dismisal really. Minus the knives.

Originally posted by mighty mick
whats with all this swab quits talk surely you saw all the knives in his back, and its officially a sacking.

MM, when I first posted the hun had him "quitting."

I don't give a stuff about what Schawb does, did or is doing, the Roos have their backs to the wall and I expect them to come out firing on all cylinders and kick Hawthorn's @rse.

If North Melbourne cannot beat Haw this week they don't deserve to be anywhere near the finals, its as simple as that.

**** the Hawks.

Supersticious mumbo jumbo........Perhaps we should engage the services of John Edward to inspire the boys or dig up Doris Stokes to repell the bad karma.

Originally posted by RooBunny
Correct me if I'm wrong but when Frawley quit (as such) Richmond then got beaten

I would love to be able to be optimistic because of this point.. but Richmond did play Brisbane.. and as much as I love North- we aren't quite the quality of Brisbane, yet.

Bastard Schwab, Bastard.

Go Roos

...Hawthorn... it's Hawthorn people...if we can't beat them not only do we not deserve to play finals, we might as well pack up and go play in the VFL for a few years...

I actually don't mean that to be arrogant and no intended disrespect to Hawks fans, but it's a sad fact that Hawthorn are in a lot of trouble both on and off the field (Did you hear Crawf's comments?), and if we can't muster the talent/courage to beat a team that's in the bottom position, then we seriously need to rethink things.

Especially after our loss to Carlton, this is a (CLICHE ALERT) "must win" game and we won't lose because we can't afford to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shwab Quits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back