Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we add the apostrophe to the thread title please? You may think it’s minor, but that’s what they said about Sidebottom’s testicle.

Done, good sir.

Not ideal at all, we needed him to get in to form. As he has badly been out if form and struggled for consistency.

Most importantly, hoping the surgery goes as well as it can and he recovers quickly.

Sidebottom has had a poor year and his absence wont affect the result on Friday. Wells for Sidebottom should be the change.

I want the whole side to get around Sidey's testicle.

I propose that the players wear a black armband on Friday as a tribute to every nut that has burst in the line of duty.

On a serious note, WTF sins have we committed in previous lives to deserve this shit luck? FML!!!

I want the whole side to get around Sidey's testicle.

I propose that the players wear a black armband on Friday as a tribute to every nut that has burst in the line of duty.

On a serious note, WTF sins have we committed in previous lives to deserve this s**t luck? FML!!!
Was it totally obliterated? If not then no black armbands imo, but maybe a few goal celebrations dedicated to it

Was it totally obliterated? If not then no black armbands imo, but maybe a few goal celebrations dedicated to it

Very well considered and 100% appropriate IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back