*Sigh* It's that time of the year again folks. Happy Geelong go top 4 day everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone cares about Geelong, and that is borne out in the levels of engagement in Geelongs game day Freds compared to every other fred on the bay. I think it stems from the fact that almost every club has a losing H2H record against the Catters in the last decade
fixed

No one cares about Geelong apart from Geelong supporters and Hawf supporters and most Hawf supporters have gone into hiding.
I think you care a bit.
Not often I barrack for the Eagles but today is one of those rare days.

Come on you coke snorting campaigners.

Never in doubt

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

LOL.
How was the food?
Diabolical. They crap on about how good the stadium is. All show no go.

inside it looks like the construction standards were written in Pakistan, and the food offerings were the usual pies sausahe rolls packed with snouts and anooses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to suppress the memory? That's one way of coping with it.

Yes I’m trying to suppress the memory of something that happened half a century before I was born. Good one

And you’re bringing up flags from the 1800s that were awarded by a newspaper vote :$

Moving on, how have Geelong done in finals over the last decade?

Yes I’m trying to suppress the memory of something that happened half a century before I was born. Good one

And you’re bringing up flags from the 1800s that were awarded by a newspaper vote :$

Moving on, how have Geelong done in finals over the last decade?
Still a bit torn up over 1937 are we? Time to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

*Sigh* It's that time of the year again folks. Happy Geelong go top 4 day everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back