Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its between him and Ablett personally. Hopefully Dalziell' numbers are low, I think im officially onboard... :D

No question about the blokes ability to score and score big!!
Will tear it up...will be tossing up between him and another 400k player, because either way i will be paying 400k for a player of the same ability..if not lesser! will be interesting

Andrew Carazzo says hi, Lakey. :)
Fair point.

I just think comparing him to the ablett/bartel/corey range of scoring is just maybe a little tiny bit premature.

I still believe that its one thing to average 95 over 7 games, but its another to do it over 22. And to be honest, if your picking him, you would want 5ppg improvement at least IMO, otherwise why not just pick someone much more proven?

What number mid is he in your starting side??

I have locked my top 3 mids in and do like Dlaziell but their just doesnt seem to be room for him. If i was to get him i would get rid of Gibbs and get Dalziell.

I have 3 midfielders over 400k so I guess he is 2 or 3. The rest of my mids are much cheaper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With so many jumping on I figure it's about time the numbers were evened a bit. I've been on Dalziell for a bloody long time but it's time for me to jump off. Not enough upside for mine.

Edit: Jumping off for the mean time only :D

With so many jumping on I figure it's about time the numbers were evened a bit. I've been on Dalziell for a bloody long time but it's time for me to jump off. Not enough upside for mine.

Edit: Jumping off for the mean time only :D

Yep, I was hoping to get him cause he was unique, but I think i'll go back to Kornes. Averaged 105 and 107 before last year, and has bulked up, and Port will be more of a threat this year.

I would love him in my side though I find myself getting too attached to players and have to take a step back at times and weigh everything up. After doing this I have decided against Dalziell, I agree he is a fantastic prospect though just doesn't fit into the way I have structured my side :thumbsdown:

Wells will have a great big target on his back this season. The Roos have a very weak midfiled and he can expect to receive the number 1 tag because he is so damaging with the pill. Plus he has been very inconsistent in the past. For those reasons I cannot select him.

Dalziel is another story. He'll play mainly across half back gaining undamaging possessions and flying under the radar. Will rarely get a tag. Black & Power to be tagged ahead of him. Was a ball magnet in the WAFL.

SOLD !

Remove this Banner Ad

Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back