Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He was underpriced. He will get to 500K at some point in the season. Everything about him suits DT. I will be suprised if he gets under 80 this season. I am so glad I chose him over s.tuck.

yeah.. very very happy with daziell.. was worried when he was name on the bench.. but didn't disappoint when he came on..

From what I've seen not alot of competitive teams have daziell as premium choice could end up being a fairly unique premium pick.. which is what it is really comes down to these days.. For all of us that took the risk.. pat yourself on the back.. I think we may end up having some very good bragging rights..

Damn straight. Unabashed, man loving. :D

On a serious note, ill be interested to see how many people actually took the plunge. Im guessing it will be higher than expected - the freako email will mean a lot will have jumped on blindly.

haha yeah.. its a little premature.. hes obviously in very good form.. its is a little too much to expect him to be giving you 100++ week in week out..

Nothing wrong with bit if man crush... Makes for great viewing on TV.. hes just pops up everywhere when brisbane get possession.. cracks me up.. Must have the heart of phar lap.. Always kicks instead of handballs.. DT gold.. Watch out bartel :) I reckon by this time next year most teams will choose daziell instead of a extra geelong player..

this guy is a ****ing ridiculous DTer

what kindof TOG did he have last night? spend a fair bit of time on the pine didnt he?

Damn straight. Unabashed, man loving. :D

On a serious note, ill be interested to see how many people actually took the plunge. Im guessing it will be higher than expected - the freako email will mean a lot will have jumped on blindly.

Yeah ill think you find.. most super serious DTrs wouldnt of taken the risk.. As they are all about proven durable reliable players. Especially when it comes too premiums, there no going to arse around. They don't know if daziell is quite injury prone yet or can really do what has done all season consistently.. For the upper eschelon of DTrs. they wouldnt take the risk, based on that.. when you can go a Cross/Kornes/S.Tuck/J.selwood.. there are other proven durable options availiable..

But for the more kamikaze players likes us.. i would say they would take the risk.. There would be a fair few.. I'm sure.. I had a look at the DTTalk guys teams and none of them have daziell..

this guy is a ****ing ridiculous DTer

what kindof TOG did he have last night? spend a fair bit of time on the pine didnt he?

Yeah they said 91 mins out of 121.. he only came on halfway in 1st qtr and same again for 3qtr. So yeah.. testament to his ablilites.. really.. very workman like.. like cross, kornes, swan.. just comes on and has a immediate impact..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dalziell is like Swan. They both spend fair bit of time on the pine but when they're on they are a ball magnet. Would love to see what they both could score if they spent close to 100% TOG :)

oh... and I'm happy to have both in my team from the start :thumbsu:

Dalziell is like Swan. They both spend fair bit of time on the pine but when they're on they are a ball magnet. Would love to see what they both could score if they spent close to 100% TOG :)

oh... and I'm happy to have both in my team from the start :thumbsu:

Actually you'll find razzle doesn't spend a lot of time on the bench. new coach with voss so im sure he made sure he was able to run out the game. he had 81 or 82% TOG which is only average for razzle.

He can play up around 90%. with black out he was needed as a more traditional midfielder role instead of his more roaming wingman link player type role.

A bit under 10,000 picked him - i must say that is more than i expected. I think the novelty value has made a few people go him as well as his unprecedented form.

I expected less than 5,000 to have him, i mean good Dters like Boyd, Standon, Power have around 2,000 picks, very interesting - we certainly arent alone!

i was always onboard since round 20 last year i had him lined up...altho his price shocked me this year, i was still confident in his form to keep it up. not a super unique pick, but there are plenty who didn't want to take the chance

exactly what i've been saying all pre season. He wont attract a tag because he isn't a damaging player. but because he is a link man he gets lots of marks and kicks.

Black coming back in doesn't have any impact on razzles role, no one else in the team does. learn something about the player !! he isn't an inside in and under mid. He will always play 80% game time and get those easy marks and kicks.

If they dont tag a midfield player, they will tag drummond (like the eagles did) because he creates and sets up play.

People sometimes forget that DT isn't real football, you dont tag the best DT on the other team, they tag the person who influences who wins !!!

he will only play more loose next week when black is back. hoping for him to improve on his last score. depends on his bench time tho with voss.

soooo these are too very conflicting statements, what are you going with?

soooo these are too very conflicting statements, what are you going with?

point taken, i did conflict myself a bit there. but let me explain. I guess what i ment with the black statement a few days ago, is that black coming into the team doesn't rob razzle of game time or of his natural scoring role in the team. he wont be dropped or spend more time on the pine from black playing. black and razzle dont compete for the same position in the team.

this was in response to someone indicating razzle would be effected negatively by blacks return, stealing points and game time from him.

my current statement of razzle scoring more when black comes back, is due to voss using razzle a bit different last game in blacks absence. he started on the bench, and was used more through the middle than on the wing where he usually plays.

i didn't think voss would use razzle as an inside mid with black out, but he did. however he didn't really impact his scoring. with black back in the team, im not saying he will crack 130, but he might squeeze an extra couple of marks for 10 or so points playing that wingman role he usually does.

hope that explains my conflicting statements for you guys :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back