Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Seperate Thread - Silvan move to EFL?

We at Upwey would like to advise the YVMDFL and its member clubs that we have applied to join the newly formed InterGalatic Football League for it's inaugural season in 3050.

Time for a Pill there Philthy, its only a game of football mate.

Every club prob including yours will have good & bad supporters, l know even here in the EFL every club is the same most clubs are good but may have a few bad ones that spoil the party,maybe a suggestion just worryabout your own club & let others deal with theres.

Time for a Pill there Philthy, its only a game of football mate.

Every club prob including yours will have good & bad supporters, l know even here in the EFL every club is the same most clubs are good but may have a few bad ones that spoil the party,maybe a suggestion just worryabout your own club & let others deal with theres.

Don't believe I was telling anyone how to run their club.

As far as I am concerned I have said my piece and I have left it at that, and only replied in detail to catpower to ensure I made my point.

And yes every club has its peanut supporters.

Admit it, you could'nt stand being beaten by Silvan could you?The things i heard shuted over the fence towards our players by the big three supporters over the last 7 years has been disgraceful, comments that were not returned when the big three or anyone else were playing at Silvan, so please put this absolute crap about being ungracious to bed.
If you are refering to Monbulk you are Way off the mark Catpower. Freindly fire (going both ways) & geniune respect is what has been held internally from our club because we believed that the level Silvan has achieved (Playing) has been to the benefit of our league & inturn our club.
Petty misguided comments like yours above do not do your club any favours.

Philthy geez relax - I know its sad about the big fevolata leaving the blues but to take out all your frustrations on these homeless souls is too much!

Catpower has found God

And I found his missus :cool:

rebecca-twigley-brownlow-dress-1.jpg

how can you red card me when i know alot more about the game than someone who can't handle getting beat and runs to another leauge

batteries taste good
Please Rustyhawk help! Im getting weak in the sprit & might return back to my "before i found God days" and i was just plain nasty back then

You say you followed all the proper steps perhaps so but you forgot the most important-Giving the YVMDFL the required 12 months notice.
reading the local paper it seems to me that silvan did follow the right procedure, so much for leaving thru the window!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you care so much phil, you have only been following monbulk for a couple of years, johnny come lately.

I don't care that much, just stating an opinion.

If you read earlier posts I am happy for Silvan to go to the EFL, I see no value in the league keeping a side which clearly wants no part of the league - other than showing clubs that they will enfoce the 12 month embargo, which the board clearly wish to enforce.

The rest of your post does not even warrant a response for its gross innacuracy and infantile attitude.

reading the local paper it seems to me that silvan did follow the right procedure, so much for leaving thru the window!
As I stated,the required notice was not given which is why the YVMDFL are appealing.It's not about Silvan leaving but rather it's about following the correct procedures-if these procedures aren't followed club's could just leave willy nilly as they see fit.

As I stated,the required notice was not given which is why the YVMDFL are appealing.It's not about Silvan leaving but rather it's about following the correct procedures-if these procedures aren't followed club's could just leave willy nilly as they see fit.
Why is it a rule only in the YVMDFL and not AFL vic which runs football? Seems to me that all leagues come under AFL Vic so their rulesare the rules.

Every competition has its own constitution, by-laws etc. It doesn't matter what everyone else does. If the YV constitution demands that clubs looking to leave it and go elsewhere, must provide 12 months notice, thats the way it goes.
We all know that this is the case, whats the problem ?
If Silvan haven't met this criteria, I'd be 99% sure they will be staying in the YV in 2010 and then moving on in 2011.
If it doesn't go Silvans way on Tuesday, I'm not sure if there are opportunities for further appeals.

Why do you care so much phil, you have only been following monbulk for a couple of years, johnny come lately.
Why post that? What has it that to do with this discussion about Silvan?

1 Simple answer to your question "follow the rules of the competition you are in" If they havent or have will be decided on Tuesday.

Rustyhawk please red card this fool
I can't believe i got a warning because of catpower i think he is a great person and his knowledge in to our beloved game is second to none. please do not red card the beautiful Barb just because i speak my mind. love you lots catpower luv THE BARB

i can't believe i got a warning because of catpower i think he is a great person and his knowledge in to our beloved game is second to none. Please do not red card the beautiful barb just because i speak my mind. Love you lots catpower luv the barb
the jug

A Barb you havnt followed the Fevaloution up the coast have you?
why follow fev when i have the power of the cat. is it true the duke is married to catpower i cant believe tees is tim scott what a shock cat power who would have known

Remove this Banner Ad

Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back