Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Monnie Hawk I tgought that they had withdrawn all privileges at The Thomas Embling Hospital ie Day Leave,access to computers etc,but judging by I Luv Barbs last few posts apparently not

Monnie Hawk I tgought that they had withdrawn all privileges at The Thomas Embling Hospital ie Day Leave,access to computers etc,but judging by I Luv Barbs last few posts apparently not
Now everyone stop the insults and lets move on, Silvan have won the appeal so lets all sit back relax and remember the good times. I see Chris Goodlet has been appointed coach, good move.

Im amazed Barb could get her fat stumpy little fingers out of the straight jacket far enough to type the keyboard!!! wonders never cease:D

the only thing silvan owes you monnie is a good back bone smacking with no lube for your annoying stories that noboby read because they were to long and boring You are a reason why they want out of the valley because people have such a boring life and write stupid shit on a forum. we're no better writing back to you but when you love your club and some egg writes stories from the age you can't help but bite. So after that we will pay what we owe you , a big black choclate covered saugage smacking the back out of you monnie can't wait to play footy against normal people luv BARB :heart:

You would put more stupid s*** on this forum than anyone else, I take it you will get off and go to the EFL forum where you can have your deep intellectual discussions with those more normal people and leave us to discuss football and netball matters in the Valley

I think its only fair if all silvan forum members pi$$ off and go over to the EFL forum. You don't want to be in this league, so stop posting here.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Ive only ever heard that saying '''' Smack the back of ya'' or something like that, what a stupid saying coming from the one club, Im not sure if there is a more stupid saying. Does it mean someone is going to sneak up from behind, and smack someone on the back''''''' GEE Monnie dont go out with those threats

I think its only fair if all silvan forum members pi$$ off and go over to the EFL forum. You don't want to be in this league, so stop posting here.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Your probably right footysnumberone, but this is a thread dedicated to Silvan, so you pi$$ off to another thread, oh & the door has a self closer on it so we should be fine:eek:

Ive only ever heard that saying '''' Smack the back of ya'' or something like that, what a stupid saying coming from the one club, Im not sure if there is a more stupid saying. Does it mean someone is going to sneak up from behind, and smack someone on the back''''''' GEE Monnie dont go out with those threats
No Burnt you've got it wrong its " Smack the back out of ya" or there's "ease your pants down" there are a lot more but those ones are fairly popular at the moment, i'll put it in context for ya, if you & i were playing golf & comming up to the last hole, i was 10 strokes up on ya, & you asked me the score, i would say "im smacking the back out of ya" then after the game, i would say, geez burnt, "i eased your pants down today" Now thats very funny stuff right there! Feel free to use those lines for your own amusment :D:D:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your probably right footysnumberone, but this is a thread dedicated to Silvan, so you pi$$ off to another thread, oh & the door has a self closer on it so we should be fine:eek:

RustyHawk, can you please delete this forum. It is nothing more than obsolete. Then our friends can create the same topic thread on the Big Footy - EFL page and we all can live in peace.

I would suggest they take their banter to the EFL Website forum except it seems their threads on there end in either no replys or being bagged.

Funny that some people in the word are hated no matter where they go...

RustyHawk, can you please delete this forum. It is nothing more than obsolete. Then our friends can create the same topic thread on the Big Footy - EFL page and we all can live in peace.

I would suggest they take their banter to the EFL Website forum except it seems their threads on there end in either no replys or being bagged.

Funny that some people in the word are hated no matter where they go...

I certainly agree, they have got want they want, and yet seem to want to stay in the YVMDFL forum trumpeting there "success". This is now a totally redunadant thread and should be removed, in the mean time let us stop putting replies to the infantile and objectionable messages put on here by supporters of this "great and proud club" - those messages certainly reflect poorly on the SFC

I certainly agree, they have got want they want, and yet seem to want to stay in the YVMDFL forum trumpeting there "success". This is now a totally redunadant thread and should be removed, in the mean time let us stop putting replies to the infantile and objectionable messages put on here by supporters of this "great and proud club" - those messages certainly reflect poorly on the SFC
Agree, SG! And I think you hit the nail on the head.
Catpower has been driving this line of communication and has appointed himself spokesperson for the club - to its detriment. He also picked up a couple of misfits along the way who for their own reasons were keen to share the distribution of malice. Their attitude has soured relations with neighbours and reeks of immaturity and divisiveness. They are not representative of the many good people who put in a lot of work to get Silvan its recent success! I guess the problem has been that we have just assumed they were.
In spite of some detractors, Silvan did win a lot of respect. It wasn't just money that did that. Those true believers planned well, worked hard and showed vision to win a number of admirers within the YVMDFL. (Those involved in local clubs know the drill.) Catpower seems determined to destroy all that hard-won respect - despite calls to rein it back from the genuine Cat supporters in Frank, Catzz and others. I'm darned sure the people who put in the groundwork will be cringing as they watch Catpower and cronies evaporate all semblance of dignity that they built up for their great club. A huge pity.
Joining the chorus of many others ..now let's get on with 2010!

Catpower has been driving this line of communication and has appointed himself spokesperson for the club - to its detriment. He also picked up a couple of misfits along the way who for their own reasons were keen to share the distribution of malice. Their attitude has soured relations with neighbours and wreaks of immaturity and divisiveness. They are not representative of the many good people who put in a lot of work to get Silvan its recent success! I guess the problem has been that we have just assumed they were.
In spite of some detractors, Silvan did win a lot of respect. It wasn't just money that did that. Those true believers planned well, worked hard and showed vision to win a number of admirers within the YVMDFL. (Those involved in local clubs know the drill.) Catpower seems determined to destroy all that hard-won respect - despite calls to rein it back from the genuine Cat supporters in Frank, Catzz and others. I'm darned sure the people who put in the groundwork will be cringing as they watch Catpower and cronies evaporate all semblance of dignity that they built up for their great club. A huge pity.
Thanks Monnie, we try to rain them in but we cant be with them all the time to control them!!
l will now move accross but will still take a keen interest in the valley's comings & goings, so from time to time l may pop back for a comment here or there but untill then enjoy the pre season & 2010.

Catzz out.

Catpower has been driving this line of communication and has appointed himself spokesperson for the club - to its detriment. He also picked up a couple of misfits along the way who for their own reasons were keen to share the distribution of malice. Their attitude has soured relations with neighbours and wreaks of immaturity and divisiveness. They are not representative of the many good people who put in a lot of work to get Silvan its recent success! I guess the problem has been that we have just assumed they were.
MH you should have a look back at all the posts over the last 12 months and have a look at all the people bagging SFC, long before i had enough of it and got on here and started to set some fools straight, some of my posts my have been over the top but im not on my own, people like Sportguru,Chickenlegs,Lemonchicken,Philthy,Nochance and even you've posted some doosy's like the "extract from the age" story, and even Localfootyguru who i would think is involved with the league wrote a week before the EFL decision that Silvan was turned down by AFL vic, that was a blatant lie, he knew there was no decision but he posted that lie anyway, you will also note no SFC people have got on here & started bagging other clubs for no reason,like has been done to Silvan, which is fine but expect replies, and i used to say Silvans success had a lot to do with the clubs hard work, but was told i was wrong, intresting to see you agree now,so you don't have to worry about Silvan or Compass anymore, just worry about Upwey's complete and utter dominance of the league from now on,im sure everyone's going to enjoy that

MH you should have a look back at all the posts over the last 12 months and have a look at all the people bagging SFC, long before i had enough of it and got on here and started to set some fools straight, some of my posts my have been over the top but im not on my own, people like Sportguru,Chickenlegs,Lemonchicken,Philthy,Nochance and even you've posted some doosy's like the "extract from the age" story, and even Localfootyguru who i would think is involved with the league wrote a week before the EFL decision that Silvan was turned down by AFL vic, that was a blatant lie, he knew there was no decision but he posted that lie anyway, you will also note no SFC people have got on here & started bagging other clubs for no reason,like has been done to Silvan, which is fine but expect replies, and i used to say Silvans success had a lot to do with the clubs hard work, but was told i was wrong, intresting to see you agree now,so you don't have to worry about Silvan or Compass anymore, just worry about Upwey's complete and utter dominance of the league from now on,im sure everyone's going to enjoy that

Good. You have had your say. now go away.

Goodbye.

I think your right Monniehawk, the people behind the scenes who have put in alot of energy and work over the past two decades are cringing at the thought of those 3 crazed lunatics carrying on like fools. Actually i know for a fact they are and if they dont start pulling their heads in i will expose their identities!

Good. You have had your say. now go away.

Goodbye.

What he said

On a serious note I have no problem with Silvan skulking of to the EFL catpower, I for one see no merit in keeping a club who all of a sudden has no interest in its local football league, ironically the minute the a$$ fell out of the Compass funded pants.

I hope you are a roaring success in the EFL because if it goes pear shaped I think you may find the YVMDFL will change the locks.

As for "bagging" - pot kettle black. You give as good as you get.

Now lets get on with our lives

What he said

On a serious note I have no problem with Silvan skulking of to the EFL catpower, I for one see no merit in keeping a club who all of a sudden has no interest in its local football league, ironically the minute the a$$ fell out of the Compass funded pants.

I hope you are a roaring success in the EFL because if it goes pear shaped I think you may find the YVMDFL will change the locks.

Anyone got any spleen left!!???
Cool it Philthy. This line of comment is doing no-one any good.
C'mon, guys. Surely it's over, for crying out loud!

What he said

Now Philthy,Ari Gold,Sportguru & to a lesser extent Monniehawk, you all say lets stop talking about Silvan get on with our lives etc etc but you all keep posting so the banter doesn't stop. Why dont we all stop posting on this thread then everyone can really get on with there lives.

What he said

I agree 100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back