Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats - Season Twenty - Finals or Bust

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely random thought, is there any way get rid of these "You might also like" ads at the bottom of my screen?

View attachment 169156

GO AWAY YOU CREEPY CHILD!!!! :mad:
1AxWBA-1G5w-300x200.jpg

Top five sex worker myths busted

Why, what's the problem?;)

Hey so I was recently playing a game called "The Stanley Parable" and it was a pretty interesting concept where you play a character in the game and the narrator narrates a story except he has no controls over your actions so you can disregard the plot-line he tries to steer you towards.

I was wondering if it would be interesting to apply this sort of concept in a match thread just as a bit of a subplot to the general banter. So basically, I'll probably try to narrate a short story across the week and various posters will play to characters in the story, except when you appear in the story I'll tag you in and you can decide on what want to do/say, then I'll progress the story accordingly. Hopefully if it all goes well, it'll be a fun side show, I can get some of the less active posters into the game by tagging them into the story and it'll give them something to post about, and we end up with an interesting read by the time the story ends on game day.

In short, it would be like a massive choose your own adventure story involving a lot of posters.

So yeah... Just an idea, I don't know how well this would end up but if you guys think that it's a concept that's worth trying out I'll start thinking of a few more specifics. :)

Cant hurt after this week ... I just cant get into this week's thread at all
Yeah it was as absolute shocker for the 1st 30 pages. If you pretend the thread starts at page 31 then it might be easier to get into. Been thinking of some ways to keep threads away from spiralling downwards since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good article, love how they make it seem like Mannum but it was 30 odd kms away at walker flat, must say my weed sales have increased since they got done

Mannum is easier to write. Caught my first carp at Walker Flat, after the '74 flood. There were no drugs there then

Mannum is easier to write. Caught my first carp at Walker Flat, after the '74 flood. There were no drugs there then
I reckon I caught my first carp there too on a scouts camp

I reckon I caught my first carp there too on a scouts camp

That's right, there was/is a youth camping ground there...my school went there if I recall. There was also one between there and MT Pleasant that had horses and mini bikes. Ah memories

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats - Season Twenty - Finals or Bust

Remove this Banner Ad

Back