Flogstradamus Smellbum Dreamons: The worst AFL team of the last half century?

Remove this Banner Ad

You Dees are a fickle bunch, thought you would be happy after winning your first flag in 57 years, instead you're all "But but Collingwood" :shrug:

lol, your 1988 GF loss is still the second-biggest margin of all time and you haven't made b2b GFs for 60 years
No, you're all "but look at the past, the past show's the past and the spreadsheets from 70 years ago don't lie!"

The difference is we won back to back you lost back to back and same as in 2010 and 2011

If you don't want to talk about the past, which would be very understandable, don't keep bumping a Fred from 2020 about the last 50 years :shrug:

you're all "but look at the past, the past show's the past and the spreadsheets from 70 years ago don't lie!"

Nek minnit...

The difference is we won back to back 60 years ago you lost back to back 20 years ago same as 10 years ago

:tearsofjoy:

If you don't want to talk about the past, which would be very understandable, don't keep bumping a Fred from 2020 about the last 50 years :shrug:

Nek minnit...

:tearsofjoy:
flog, my point is you can't just say we made it when you lost by a combined 100 points when you went back to back, at least we actually win when we're in that situation

You Dees are a fickle bunch, thought you would be happy after winning your first flag in 57 years, instead you're all "But but Collingwood" :shrug:

lol, your 1988 GF loss is still the second-biggest margin of all time and you haven't made b2b GFs for 60 years
We can enjoy a Premiership AND laugh at Collingwood.

Still not the biggest loss in a final though. 134.

This never gets old. :tearsofjoy: :thumbsu:

dom-sheed-goal-gif.gif

It only happens to teams who sack a coach the year after winning a Premiership.
Enjoy another 46 years of The Malthouse Curse.
With any luck The Malthouse Curse applies to Collingwood and Carlton. :winkv1:

Still not the biggest loss in a final though

my point is you can't just say we made it when you lost by a combined 100 points when you went back to back, at least we actually win when we're in that situation

Two flogs who don't live in the past talking about the past in a thread about the past :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I'm talking about Melbourne. There's a clue in the thread title

You're the one constantly bringing up Collingwood
"Once again, I started this thread in 2020 when my team was about to play and win finals and your team was about to miss finals, again"

Once again, I started this thread in 2020 when my team was about to play and win in the finals and your team was about to miss finals, again
We'll enjoy our 2021 Premiership and let you enjoy your 2020 Eliminationship and 2021 Queens Birthdayship.

Totally agree with OP

Whoever loses to them, especially in a final - and heaven forbid having your smallest player knocking their biggest on his arse like he was a bad lobster bisque - are nothing less than useless and should probably consider re-establishing themselves as a chicken mince manufacturer

"Once again, I started this thread in 2020 when my team was about to play and win finals and your team was about to miss finals, again"

Yes, this was my response after you brought up Collingwood yet again

If you think 0 flags, losing 2 GFs by 26 goals, winning 7 wooden spoons and getting done for cheating doesn't make you the worst team of 1970-2019, feel free to explain why :shrug:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back