Flogstradamus Smellbum Dreamons: The worst AFL team of the last half century?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chin up. Only 56 years, 357 days to go!
It only happens to teams who sack a coach the year after winning a Premiership.
Enjoy another 46 years of The Malthouse Curse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not hearing any reasons why Melbourne weren't the worst team of 1970-2019 :shrug:
Because the OP is trying to divert attention away from their own shit truck team

And because.....
GFMeWB21MW03021.jpg

I'm still absolutely astounded Ben Brown is in a premiership photo.

If that's not the ultimate lol norf then I don't know what is :$

^ The Dreamons who keep bumping it I gather

Because the OP is trying to divert attention away from their own sh*t truck team

Yeah, I started this thread a year ago to divert attention away from my team, who went on to play finals, towards your team, who missed finals, again

Makes about as much sense as saying you weren't the worst team of 1970-2019 because you won a flag in 2021

Yeah, I started this thread a year ago to divert attention away from my team, who went on to play finals, towards your team, who missed finals, again

Makes about as much sense as saying you weren't the worst team of 1970-2019 because you won a flag in 2021
your team is shit and finished in the bottom 4

I'm still absolutely astounded Ben Brown is in a premiership photo.

If that's not the ultimate lol norf then I don't know what is :$

Couldn't get a contract. Could only find one suitor, who wanted a "just in case". The club who didn't want him wins the spoon. The club he fell into wins the premiership, with him becoming a key player at the end of the year and kicking 3 in the GF. Sideshow Bob finally caught Bart.

Couldn't get a contract. Could only find one suitor, who wanted a "just in case". The club who didn't want him wins the spoon. The club he fell into wins the premiership, with him becoming a key player at the end of the year and kicking 3 in the GF. Sideshow Bob finally caught Bart.

Our training drill where we littered the forward 50 with a bunch of rakes has worked wonders.

You Dees are a fickle bunch, thought you would be happy after winning your first flag in 57 years, instead you're all "But but Collingwood" :shrug:

and your team managed to get worse after the first GF.

lol, your 1988 GF loss is still the second-biggest margin of all time and you haven't made b2b GFs for 60 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Smellbum Dreamons: The worst AFL team of the last half century?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back