Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me preface this by admitting that I can snark as well as anyone. For the good of the board and our own mental health, I am proposing a snark amnesty. Sign up to the anti snark movement, and let’s have respectful debate of the issues facing our club over the coming months.

Names below:
jmac70

dyktc4.jpg

I have found your level of snarking appalling tbh.
And I don't see a need for an anti snarking list. That is pointing out the obvious. If people like to snark, we got mods to keep them in check.
If I don't sign, am I supposed to be in favour of snarking?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have found your level of snarking appalling tbh.
And I don't see a need for an anti snarking list. That is pointing out the obvious. If people like to snark, we got mods to keep them in check.
If I don't sign, am I supposed to be in favour of snarking?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I thank you for your honesty. I’m trying to be better.

Oh JMac

The lengths you will go to to eradicate those posters that are not aligned to your pro Buckley/McGuire stance. It's quite disturbing really.

I tell you what though. If nothing else, I am a fair man. If you publicly admit that your stance on Buckley/McGuire is completely underwritten by your emotive attachment to these men and that no matter what, you are blindly loyal to them, then I will no longer post on this blog site until the 2018 season starts. Now there's some incentive. Surely!

If nothing else, I am a fair man. If you publicly admit that your stance on Buckley/McGuire is completely underwritten by your emotive attachment to these men and that no matter what, you are blindly loyal to them, then I will no longer post on this blog site until the 2018 season starts. Now there's some incentive. Surely!

I just purchased the jmac70 entity at a liquidation sale

Am authorised to agree with everything above

Oh JMac

The lengths you will go to to eradicate those posters that are not aligned to your pro Buckley/McGuire stance. It's quite disturbing really.

I tell you what though. If nothing else, I am a fair man. If you publicly admit that your stance on Buckley/McGuire is completely underwritten by your emotive attachment to these men and that no matter what, you are blindly loyal to them, then I will no longer post on this blog site until the 2018 season starts. Now there's some incentive. Surely!
You can post whatever you like. You’ll get no snark from me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good manners never hurts.

Think the key on this board is to find out who you can have banter with and try to be civil and friendly to the others

Unless it is ottoman
Truth be told, I’ve committed snarking offences against most on this board :(

Hang on, I thought I was the snark. Not you. I want to be the snark.

OK I'll come clean. What the **** is a snark?
A snark is a poster who deliberately sets out to annoy others.

Oh - my bad!

I thought snarking was when you get naked and roll across the carpet in display homes
This too.
Can there be any better feeling than soiling a display home?

Oh - my bad!

I thought snarking was when you get naked and roll across the carpet in display homes
Carpet burn

No thanks

Mind you, depends on the carpet ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Snark amnesty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back