Rumour Snow in Brunswick

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still trying to figure out how 3 guys fit into a toilet cubicle. There's really not much room in there. Maybe it was a disabled cubicle.

One on top of the other?

I'm still trying to figure out how 3 guys fit into a toilet cubicle. There's really not much room in there. Maybe it was a disabled cubicle.
If you want a bump, it can be done quite easily.

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL
Maybe he just needed a shit and a couple of guys to hold his hand to help him through the ordeal.
Too much cheese in the diet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL
sydney rd brunswick/carlton, any Waiters serving at this party, or was it CC's & fingerfood?

Definitely would've just been people doing it around him due to their spiritual beliefs but I heard he sought clarification from ASADA anyway.

If Heritier O-Lufumbles was doing it it would explain his speech at Collingwood's 2014 Best and Fairest. I'd be more worried if he wasn't off his face when he made that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Snow in Brunswick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back