The Biff

Debutant
Oct 13, 2001
Ireland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Offaly
It seems it hasn't taken too long for you lot to move on from last week's disappointment.

Fairy nuff! This is your discussion forum, and you are entitled to discuss what you like.

I just hope that next year's InterRules series is taken seriously by both sides (on past records, that is more pressure on us than you) and that the winner will emerge with unqualified credit (i.e. no stories of "we didn't have our best players", etc.).

So on behalf of all the Irish "mafia" who recently invaded your midst and scandalised many of you by discussing a game which was not true AFL ....... Goodbye.

p.s. Can we call again next year?;) We promise to be nice to you.

Biff,

Of course you're welcome. T'was most entertaining to see the 'fishing' and biting going on.

Congrats on winning the series.

I'm not too worried about losing the IR series, BUT it IS a bit frightening to see the aussies here on Bigfooty seemingly overwhelmed in one of our national pastimes, stirring, by another country!

I'm sure we'll brush up on skills for next year.

All the best The Biff - we will be back next season, and expect an invasion of your discussion forums if we win!!! :p

I'll make it over to Ireland for one of these series (probably 2004) and we'll have to catch up for a pint!

Cheers

Originally posted by Timbermerchant
see ye boys in 2002!!

keep it stirrin':D :D :D

I hopefully will be able to make it to Croke Park for a extremely big game, in front of an extremely big crowd. :cool:

If not, I will be glued to the TV set for it. :D

It has been great having the chat, verbal stoush and all around good laugh with ya all. It has been the most funniest two weeks on-line here. :)

Goodbye and good riddance to you and your nancy boy game.
There must be a netball forum that you and your cohorts would feel more comfortable in, after all it is a game for sissies who dont like any body contact in their sport, who cant tackle, or who dont have the skills to use an oval ball but have to use a soccer (or is it a netball).
IR is stupid and boring and it shames the AFL players who have to go through with this annual farce.
Keep your Garlic football and its soccer balls and netball rules, I'll stick to a real mans game.

erm

Waltzing Matilda,
Waltzing Matilda,
Who'll go a waltzing Matilda with me.....

This is my last post, and save the good riddance posts.....

things to come out of IR

1. Irish have too much natural skill for the Kangaroos to cope with
2. Aussies cannot turn with the ball
3. Amateurs of Ireland cruelly expose neanderthal profs.
4. You can almost make the word 'sissie' out of 'aussies'
5. Aussie can't stomach one hell of a beating.
6. Good luck all, c'mon Essendon and Seaford soccer club.

Re: erm

Originally posted by O'Neill
Waltzing Matilda,
Waltzing Matilda,
Who'll go a waltzing Matilda with me.....

This is my last post, and save the good riddance posts.....

things to come out of IR

1. Irish have too much natural skill for the Kangaroos to cope with
2. Aussies cannot turn with the ball
3. Amateurs of Ireland cruelly expose neanderthal profs.
4. You can almost make the word 'sissie' out of 'aussies'
5. Aussie can't stomach one hell of a beating.
6. Good luck all, c'mon Essendon and Seaford soccer club.

Right. That's it. You have got away with slagging us off now here are some other things to come out of IR.

7. Irish don't like having decisions made that don't favour them by Aussie umps.
8. Irish players whined a lot.
9. Irish did not read the rules enough.
10. Irish do not like being touched...let alone tackled.
11. The Ireland assistant coach is a dumb**** who has a problem with on-field authority.

End of discussion. I have tried to remain in the thought that this stuff was all in good humour...but this is definitely not in good humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

So Long till next year - from the Irish "mafia"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back