lazydog

Debutant
Sep 9, 2003
With the Glenferral Hawks
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
We've all heard of BF and I reckon most have scanned through here but a number of HHQ faithful had to jump onboard to get some 'family' footy news. I post here a bit but HHQ is home so it's good to see some new faces here that I only see at home ;) .... will many stay? I only scan here cos Grendel is not a bad sort and might admit one day that it was against Swans not Roys that Gossy kicked that goal (running joke there, sorry).

Here's an idea .... why don't we do a whip-round for bry... maybe collect 20K and get us set up a secure website :)

ps: Still haven't heard from Fisho .... I worry about him. Without us he only has magazines to fall back on :D

lazydog said:
We've all heard of BF and I reckon most have scanned through here but a number of HHQ faithful had to jump onboard to get some 'family' footy news. I post here a bit but HHQ is home so it's good to see some new faces here that I only see at home ;) .... will many stay? I only scan here cos Grendel is not a bad sort and might admit one day that it was against Swans not Roys that Gossy kicked that goal (running joke there, sorry).

Here's an idea .... why don't we do a whip-round for bry... maybe collect 20K and get us set up a secure website :)

ps: Still haven't heard from Fisho .... I worry about him. Without us he only has magazines to fall back on
:D
I hope they stick around for a few weeks, we could break North's stranglehold on the most posts on there board

I'm trying to work out a few of the names of people here as opposed to HHQ(hereby called home).

You'll never guess who I am at home... It's a long stretch...

Please let us know who you afre over here if you have another name...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buddyluv23 said:
nah gazman, what is he like??

I've never seen his face, we try to keep the lights off after the burns "accident"...

Good moderator... tough, but fair...

Don't ZIT me for that Mocca...

P.S Don't we have a Buddyluv23 at HHQ? My memory is not what it used to be... Not since I volunteered for those army "experiments"

buddyluv23 said:
any hawk news on the trades, gazman??

yeah, being a plumber can be a crappy job... Sparky's aren't that bright and carpenters think that they have some Godly connection with the whole Jesus thing...

Hang on your not talking about the blokes with their bum cracks hanging out are you???

lazydog said:

ps: Still haven't heard from Fisho .... I worry about him. Without us he only has magazines to fall back on :D
I'm here, under Fishbowl.

Remove this Banner Ad

So many new (old) faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back