So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sooo wh is goin to aDELADE????

Wont be going myself but great to see so many going to watch the boys, dont forget to wave as we will be watching at the Dome :). Hope u all have a safe trip and a bloody happy return.
Go The Roos

How many people will be watching from the Dome? And what is capacity? Could be some problems there as I imagine plenty will be headed to the Captain's Bar.

Let me know when you're here, that deserves a Pale Ale, my shout!!
Thank-you Mav.

We have a small logisitical difficulty and that is that the aforementioned daughter is accompanying me on this trip.

Hence any meeting will have to be handled with great delicacy as the matter of my behaviour last week remains somewhat contentious.

Anyone leaving sat morn around 4.00am from the western suburbs - Sunshine. We (75-77-96-99, Bornaroo77, Rooboy 88 and 3 others) are in a mini van and it would be great to have a couple more cars tag along with the blue and white stripes out the window. Get into Adelaide about lunch time. Let us know so we can arrange a meeting spot. Goooooooo Rooooooos

am making the trip over, but have an 8.00pm flight back to Melbourne any ideas how it will be getting cabs from the ground after the game? and how far approx. is the airport from the ground?

I might have gone if there was a later flight back. Maybe we should charter an Ozjet and fly back with the team :) Will our team stay the night or fly back afterwards?

I might have gone if there was a later flight back. Maybe we should charter an Ozjet and fly back with the team :) Will our team stay the night or fly back afterwards?

They have a special flight (if they win) which is being chartered by the AFL apparently. There are still $400 seats on a 9.00pm QF flight out of Adelaide.

T'toes

am making the trip over, but have an 8.00pm flight back to Melbourne any ideas how it will be getting cabs from the ground after the game? and how far approx. is the airport from the ground?

I'll be on the same flight HaRrO4 so it'll be a mad dash for a few of us from FP to the airport straight after the game. As a mate asked me though, when I told him my plans, "What if it goes to extra time?" :eek:

T'toes

I'll be on the same flight HaRrO4 so it'll be a mad dash for a few of us from FP to the airport straight after the game. As a mate asked me though, when I told him my plans, "What if it goes to extra time?" :eek:

T'toes

I'm on the same flight. If the game goes into extra time, it won't matter because I will be at the Adelaide General Hospital for the night undergoing resuscitation. Or else treatment for alcohol poisoning. ;)

I'm on the same flight. If the game goes into extra time, it won't matter because I will be at the Adelaide General Hospital for the night undergoing resuscitation. Or else treatment for alcohol poisoning. ;)

Lol. True.............I almost need hospitalising just thinking about it!

T'toes

Haro4 you by yourself or if with others how many? I will be catching a cab by myself somehow after the game for that dash to the airport to catch the same flight.

I am sitting bay 241 if you wanna cab share pm me.

Another Roos' supporter who is Adelaide bound!!

Flying in at 6am on Saturday, and out at 6am on Sunday (which, given the inevitable hangover, will be painful).

What's the plan for post-match celebrations/commiserations?

Geez, just reading these posts again seems a huge number of Roos fans are heading to the city of churches - more than the usual in the home and away season. Even a friend of mine who very rarely travels out of Melb for footy is heading off with her other half.

GOOD LUCK, BARRACK AS LOUD AND AS OFTEN AS U CAN, AND GIVE EM HEAPS BUT BE NICE - .

Flying back from NZ for the third week in a row for this one. Fly into Melb 8.30pm Friday night. On the 6.30am flight the next morning to Adelaide and then fly back at 10.30am on the Sunday.

Insane and costing me a packet but you can't miss Arch's second last game.

Now I've just got to get a ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flying back from NZ for the third week in a row for this one. Fly into Melb 8.30pm Friday night. On the 6.30am flight the next morning to Adelaide and then fly back at 10.30am on the Sunday.

Insane and costing me a packet but you can't miss Arch's second last game.

Now I've just got to get a ticket.

Great effort mate!!

I'm in bay 139 row d. COME ON ROOS....

by the way is there a bar where we are meeting before the game???

132 for me.
Highly Port populated.

132 for me.
Highly Port populated.

:thumbsu:

Been reading this thread with interest (just a little preoccupied with all things footy atm!!!!!) and it's great to see a healthy contingent making their way over for the big clash!!!!!!!

Bay 132 is indeed highly Port populated with the Outer Army organising to have around 100 of us together in the one bay so be ready for a bit of healthy banter! We like to sing!!!!! You'll be right tho, depite being in a two horse town Port fans do enjoy a two sided crowd and we know how to be involved in a bit of good natured back and forth with opposition supporters without taking it personally! It all adds to the atmosphere!

Looking forward to what should be a great game hopefully followed by another Outer Army invasion of Melbourne the following week! I hope you all enjoy yourselves (just not too much ok??)! ;)

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not going.:mad:

Been overseas and missed the 1st 2 finals. Literally had to force the cabin crew to get the pilots to call air traffic controllers in Tahiti to provide me with quarterly updates (game was on, enroute from Los Angeles to Melbourne).

First update and the dopey South African steward comes back with Rugby scores (Aussie vs Wales). I went mental - almost postal mid flight. Wrong ****ing code you idiot. North Melbourne scores I need.

The pilot then gave us half hourly updates via the PA system to avoid an 'international mid air incident' from seat 46J:D

Missing this week, but the missus & kids clearly understand that they won't see me for about a week, starting from next Friday.

Take 2. Leave pass sorted.

Seat 11
Bay N136

Happy Days:thumbsu:

All you guys making the efforts to see the boys beat the power this week are bloody legends! Fantastic work.

Can't wait to hear the noise you all make when the first of many sausage rolls are kicked that send us into the granny!

GO KANGAS!!

On a more serious note...it is good to see so many of you making the trek over. You shouldnt have anything to worry about. Crowd issues are seriously over stated.

Should be a great game and great crowd.

On a more serious note...it is good to see so many of you making the trek over. You shouldnt have anything to worry about. Crowd issues are seriously over stated.

Should be a great game and great crowd.

Unless they bring idiot Adelaide supporters decked out in crows gear with them (I've seen it posted round here a couple of times).

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back