So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sooo wh is goin to aDELADE????

YOTR + Devil Fish + Zondor + Onip + Artichoke = 2

Don't let them get you with the 'carbs are good for you' argument YOTR.

No matter how hungry you might feel, you don't want a baked potato of those guy(s).

Got seats in the Footy Park members.

Ditto, i would imagine we will be slightly outnumbered in that section.

Most Saturday morning / Friday night flights are booked solid, and the Friday night Greyhound bus to Adelaide is also booked out, hoping for a really decent turnout of blue and white:thumbsu:

Oh and its me + 1 = 2

Hey Fellow North fans, I have been reading this forum for years but this is my first post. Myself and my wife are heading over from Tassie so you can add another 2.

The Twinkletoes posse will include 1 other North sympathiser (who assures me he'll be barracking hard for us, and who actually supports the Demons) and two Port supporters who, if past experience of being alongside them at AAMI is any guide, will be meek and mild once my booming voice yells it's first "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL".

So, in effect, it's me + 1, which now equals 46!

It's great to see we'll be well represented.

T'toes

Me with 4 others. All Roos,all mad for it.
Fcuk i'm excited. It's my birthday and i'm postponing anything until Saturday night. The only question that remains is...lace-up or long sleeve?
Woolen short sleeve or Leigh Colbert presented newy?...
GO YOU SHINBONERS!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me with 4 others. All Roos,all mad for it.
Fcuk i'm excited. It's my birthday and i'm postponing anything until Saturday night. The only question that remains is...lace-up or long sleeve?
Woolen short sleeve or Leigh Colbert presented newy?...
GO YOU SHINBONERS!!!!

I'm bringing 4 with me.

add 5.....

There's probably 100-150 going from this board.

4 buses worth of cheerleaders = 200.

Add South Australian Roos and others making the trip and perhaps there'll be 1000-1500 of us at the game.

Im there plus 5 rooboy mates!!

This is bullshit. Family nonsense prohibits me from joining this mass migration (what self respecting family member spends prelim final week in hospital?), but it's great to see so many heading over.

As the only North fan actually staying in Melbourne this week, I'd ask everyone to drink alot, punch Port fans when possible and just smash the place up generally. Hotels, Taxi's, public transport and AAMI stadium. Bust it all up.

I'll be in the laundry walking out to check the scores every 10 minutes, yelling at the missus, smoking and drinking heavily and throwing things at the TV. Standard interstate game, really.

I know of two who will still be in Melbourne - Daphne, who is getting much better, fingers crossed, but still in hospital, she will be sitting up in bed watching it with one of her roo gal pals - trouble is they will have to barrack quietly, don't want to upset the patients/staff etc.

GO U ROO BOYS

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is going to ADELAIDE????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back