Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now... crotch sponsorship.

8820455228_537dc77662_k.jpg
They had nowhere else to put it? o_O

It's a shame because Everton had one of the classiest and recognisable logos in the league. New crest looks like a tacky imitation you'd find on a knock-off Asian replica shirt.

Nice FC Barcelona template there, Everton.

To be fair that's a pretty common badge template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both home and away are the best in a while :)

I'll definitely get the home and probably the away. I don't think the angle that Gabby is standing in that photo does the home justice, it looks way better on the youtube video.

They're all shit, ugly, and tacky.

Not to mention that Anders Breivik is, seemingly, in goals for Villa...

They're all shit, ugly, and tacky.

Not to mention that Anders Breivik is, seemingly, in goals for Villa...
You...you mean the mass killer from Norway?

what more could you ask of the home?

82 inspired, cool collar, claret and blue.
The overall fit looks pretty awkward. Plus those cuffs would annoy me.

I've always found it interesting that soccer/football kits can differ so greatly from year to year, particularly 2nd and 3rd kits (which are generally completely and vastly different to the home), yet in the AFL, the only thing that really changes with home guernseys are the manufacturer's collars. Every decade or so one or two teams will change their home, but not by much. Like, not even tiny or subtle changes, such as transparent pinstripes or hoops. A guernsey from 2000 is very, very similar to a guernsey from 2013. Whether it's a good or bad thing is a matter of opinion.

trust nike to change a classy logo to one thats really easy to iron on. just lazy. I cant stand their socceroos supporter wear because they just stich a patch on with the logo, why cant they embroide them on properly, like the player issues are?
Nike didn't make the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back