Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton crest actually looks alright. Not sure why it's getting so much hate.

People don't like change, especially the supporters who weren't even consulted. Having said that, I think it's wonderful and simplistic. With that simplicity comes brand recognition from the masses, and that's incredibly important, especially in such a huge league as the EPL. Hopefully the logo warms to people over the 13/14 season and they continue to use it.

People don't like change, especially the supporters who weren't even consulted. Having said that, I think it's wonderful and simplistic. With that simplicity comes brand recognition from the masses, and that's incredibly important, especially in such a huge league as the EPL. Hopefully the logo warms to people over the 13/14 season and they continue to use it.

Apparently Man U were going to change their logo.

Nope, Everton have already stated that the logo will be redesigned with supporter input for the 2014-15 season, this one will last 1 year.

Apparently Man U were going to change their logo.
Yeah? For this upcoming season?

Actually they were never going to change the logo. A fan design was picked up by either someone playing a prank or with no knowledge of fan designs and the story went from there.

Nope, Everton have already stated that the logo will be redesigned with supporter input for the 2014-15 season, this one will last 1 year.
Well technically if the fans warm to it then that counts as supporter input? Lol :p

Well technically if the fans warm to it then that counts as supporter input? Lol :p
It'll just be the new logo but with more gradients and some kind of animal.

Everton crest actually looks alright. Not sure why it's getting so much hate.

the biggest problem is that they removed the "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum" motto from it, besides what was wrong with the old one?

_67831533_everton_badges.jpg

no they didnt, the change, however, was requested by nike to one that is more simplified tho
Do you actually know they did this or did you just make it up? I highly doubt Nike would request a more simplified logo when their current one is pretty simple already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the biggest problem is that they removed the "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum" motto from it, besides what was wrong with the old one?

_67831533_everton_badges.jpg
...?
Did anyone get mad when Carlton got rid of Mens Sana In Corpore Sano?

Still don't see the problem with it.

Do you actually know they did this or did you just make it up? I highly doubt Nike would request a more simplified logo when their current one is pretty simple already.

Not to mention that it's no more complicated than say, Manchester United's logo, and they haven't demanded Man U change it.

Nike may have suggested a streamlined crest but Everton 100% did this to themselves.

He (the comercial director) said the idea had been to create a "logo device which is easily recognisable, easily replicated and easily communicated".
-http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22679092

how isnt it recognisable and easily communicated?
Everton_FC_logo.svg

Why the conversion to GWS? (Sorry for detracting from the thread)

Port Power sucks, it's just a franchise born from the success of a cheating club from the SANFL.

Giants are a club full of soul! I'd rather support them.

Yeah, nah, someone already did the 'I go for an expansion side' thing.

Dead... dying... yep, you've killed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back