Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongue in cheek, dude.

I like how Cat_Attack ! liked your post. You must have a tough life supporting Chelsea, Barcelona, Geelong and Gold Coast. How do you cope?

Same way Liverpool supporters have had to "cope" with having to go eight seasons without winning the European Cup, and having to deal with the mortification of winning a League Cup.

Same way Liverpool supporters have had to "cope" with having to go eight seasons without winning the European Cup, and having to deal with the mortification of winning a League Cup.
Where've ya been Jethro? Haven't seen you around here for a while.

I recently discovered this "work" caper that seemed to linger around for the past five years. Between liking posts on the Simpsons thread and working towards my ambition of becoming Spec Mod of the footy cards board I've left little time to do anything constructive around these parts.

Geelong - whole family supports the cats, always supported them.
Gold Coast - A foundation member, supporting local footy.
Chelsea - best friend who introduced me to soccer went for them and got me supporting them.
Barcelona - amazing and entertaining playing style. Can't help but enjoy and support them.

Yeah band wagoner/10 hey. lmach

Chelsea - best friend who introduced me to soccer went for them and got me supporting them.
Barcelona - amazing and entertaining playing style. Can't help but enjoy and support them.

Well, yeah, you just demonstrated that you are.

Yeah, nothing. Grow up.
There's no excuse for supporting two of the richest clubs in the world who compete against each other for the same trophy. Bandwagonner.
You don't support two clubs who compete in the same competition without being labelled a bandwagonner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

band·wag·on

/ˈbandˌwagən/

Noun
  1. A wagon used for carrying a band in a parade or procession.
  2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular within your friendship circle or in the media causing you to start following them
how can you not say you are a bandwagoner, you followed chelsea because your team said so...
just embrace it, live life bandwagoning motherflippa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back