Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a question; do you actually find the Big Bang Theory funny?
I find it funny, I get a few giggles per episode.

Just a question; do you actually find the Big Bang Theory funny?

Faurk. I have spent the last few hours defending TBBT on another part of BigFooty.
So here it is:
I do find it funny. I am Indian (as seen in my avatar) and find the racist jokes at Raj funny, as well as some of the social awkwardness that comes from Sheldon.

Faurk. I have spent the last few hours defending TBBT on another part of BigFooty.
So here it is:
I do find it funny. I am Indian (as seen in my avatar) and find the racist jokes at Raj funny, as well as some of the social awkwardness that comes from Sheldon.
I love Sheldon, and a bit of Penny. But that's it, really. I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

X-Factor and Australia's got Talent.

For the record, I enjoy other shows other than Big Bang.
you HAVE to have a story to go on those shows. And they milk the fuark out of it. Not to mention all the unneeded emotion and girly screams from the crowds when a contestant has an above-par voice. Absolutely crap television.

you HAVE to have a story to go on those shows. And they milk the fuark out of it. Not to mention all the unneeded emotion and girly screams from the crowds when a contestant has an above-par voice. Absolutely crap television.

And Kyle Sandilands.

I'll just leave this horrid picture here then. Webjet I hate you so much.
1185795_641571222528933_1347545917_n.jpg

I wonder what inspired the away kit.......

*cough*
heart3rd-jpg.26663
*cough*

I also dislike the new wave of cartoons. Where did shows like Cat Dog, Arnold, In The Box and Cheez TV go. And why are the Bananas in Pyjamas now animated. Hate all the shows on Toasted TV, except for like TNMT and Dragon Ball.
This I agree with. Cheez TV was the bomb!

And Cat Dog was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back