Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
qaqyta2y.jpg

Looking at that it actually isn't too bad, more of a fluro blue than sky. Still navy or even grey would've been better.

qaqyta2y.jpg

Looking at that it actually isn't too bad, more of a fluro blue than sky. Still navy or even grey would've been better.
On a second look, I reckon they got some $$$$ from Oliana foods, its the same blue in their logo..

I reckon we could see a backflip from the Victory on this. 95% of the comments are against it and you'd hardly want to alienate your fanbase again after already releasing one shite away kit then another

I reckon we could see a backflip from the Victory on this. 95% of the comments are against it and you'd hardly want to alienate your fanbase again after already releasing one shite away kit then another
Seriously doubt it, they would've already been made. I just don't get how they can mess it up so badly, if it's anything but sky blue or red we can accept it!

Agree with the idea that it mirrors the Oliana foods colour.

That Wanderers kit is all class too.

But they are just wanting to create a kit similar to the kit from this great Melbourne Victory moment;

sydneyfcvmelbourne20-600x400.jpg

Oh wait.....

Wanderers kits more football with the hoops going from top to bottom on the back, Last season, the hoops stopped half way up and looked more like a footy jumper.

A solid back for name and numbers isn't uncommon in football, teams with vertical stripes and hoops have been doing it for years as it reduces the clash with the numbers.

Here is a comparison between last and this years designs (Mitsubishi Electric sponsorship missing from the back of the new kit):
999216_417561295019775_1036400399_n.jpg

5sjtt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Sydney kit looks terrible. Western Sydney's kit is all class, best in the league by far.
Nowhere near best in the league. That title belongs to WSW, their whole brand is just perfect; the colours, the logo, the kits, the nickname.

The V on the Victory kit is looking almost like a straight line these days. I'm unimpressed with the cycling vests we have ATM at the Heart, but at least the design isn't complete balls.

Reminds me of a quote I once heard: "can you still call it a style if it has no style"?

Sydney FC kits look fine.

I thought this thread would've exploded out of hatred for the Melbourne away. I'm disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back