Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean this:

heart-home.jpg
I was just about to post the same photo with the exact same caption. Creepy.

Nice kit idea for the Glory, but I'm not a tremendous fan of that particular Macron template. I like that it looks all-purple though.
A black version of this would be an interesting Port Adelaide supporters shirt I reckon. ;)

Daniel_Sturridge_ce_427959a.jpg

The Glory strip is like this. But shit.

Okay in theory, but the execution is terrible. The fit is all over the place, the collar is just shit in any language, and it seems far too disjointed – nothing looks harmonious at all. The orange is seemingly being phased out, too, which is a bit of a shame considering how unique the Glory could look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn't the worst kit that I have seen, it evokes a strong feeling of 'meh'. A simple, smart, all purple kit like Fiorentina would work so well for Perth.

It isn't the worst kit that I have seen, it evokes a strong feeling of 'meh'. A simple, smart, all purple kit like Fiorentina would work so well for Perth.

I actually think a standard template would suit the Glory the best.

Those things look tired, but at least they're not garish and forced in some kind of 'uniqueness.' Make it purple and orange and it'll look fresh, rather than something tired from a catalogue.

I actually think a standard template would suit the Glory the best.

Those things look tired, but at least they're not garish and forced in some kind of 'uniqueness.' Make it purple and orange and it'll look fresh, rather than something tired from a catalogue.
Yeah, I suppose, and I do agree in the sense that unlike other teams a template could work for Perth because purple and orange is not exactly a normal colour combination. Just make it solid purple with orange trimmings.

Their new kit does seem forced, like they are trying to say "Hey, look at us! Look at how unique our kit is!" when they could benefit from something so much simpler and therefore smarter.

If the GMP sponsor was in gold or white, rather than red, it would be classy as f***.

Photoshop. Magic wand tool the GMB then ctrl + u and change hue/saturation until gold is reached.

Photoshop. Magic wand tool the GMB then ctrl + u and change hue/saturation until gold is reached.

Pretty shitty version, but it still sort of works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back