Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my current Leicester shirts.

Bought the home shirt back in May or June, ever since the puma heat pressed logo's have turned almost green, as well as the, was golden, crown on the King Power logo.
TJMbEqI.png

Bought the away shirt a few weeks back, isn't too bad, looks a lot better in person though, photo's don't do it justice i think.
X6uqIDo.png

Heard rumours we're ditching Puma as the quality of the shirts are deplorable and fall apart after a couple of washes, the polo i bought in June also has managed to unthread and is almost unwearable. We re-signed a new contract with Puma for 3 more seasons i think it was, after staying up last season. We're going after either Adidas or Under Armour i think it might have been. Hope we snatch up Adidas, can't wait to get rid of Puma.

Given the terrible quality of the shirts, paper thin, you'd expect to be getting something decent at least, especially when with the Australia's poor exchange rate.

Never been a fan of Puma when with the roar, their football shirts feel a bit like thick swimsuits

Roar moving to Umbro was a massive upgrade
They're not even thick now, they're paper thin! I've got a Leicester shirt from the 2011/2012 season which was made by Puma, i don't understand how the quality on that is that better than this seasons

They're not even thick now, they're paper thin! I've got a Leicester shirt from the 2011/2012 season which was made by Puma, i don't understand how the quality on that is that better than this seasons
To add to our home shirt for next season we might have gold pinstripes on the shirt, might be for the Champions League shirt, who knows. Wish it'd be white though. Don't like the idea of gold.

I've got at least one Leicester kit from probably the last 20 seasons, but I've recently always waited til the end of season sale and grabbed them all.

This year, no dice. not even halfway through the season they're all sold out.

Also, Last years Puma shirt was quality. I love it to bits.

I've got at least one Leicester kit from probably the last 20 seasons, but I've recently always waited til the end of season sale and grabbed them all.

This year, no dice. not even halfway through the season they're all sold out.

Also, Last years Puma shirt was quality. I love it to bits.
I've been looking for last season's shirt ever sine they sold out around this time last season. Gutted! Next season hopefully the Club & Puma (if still contracted) can sort out the quantity of shirts they'll produce and order, it's becoming a joke. We're not even directly with Puma, rather Genisis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To add to our home shirt for next season we might have gold pinstripes on the shirt, might be for the Champions League shirt, who knows. Wish it'd be white though. Don't like the idea of gold.

Eh. All your kits are gonna have gold on the sleeves anyway... ;)

12809656_1782921721938252_8704359328356306595_n.jpg

New kits for City and sydney.

"Melbourne City are stealing our colour, so we'll steal Melbourne Victory's".

An Argentina strip ala 2014 world cup is so blindingly obvious for Melbourne City, I don't know why the supporters aren't pushing hard for it. It's the last chance they have of claiming a skerrick of identity. CFG get their predominant colour, Melbourne get their stripes, it's a really good looking kit.

Sydney having to wear all navy in Victoria sums up this debacle. I get it's their secondary colour, but where's the common sense - surely they could go a Leicester all-royal. A forgotten shade since Queensland Roar's shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back