Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Didn't mean that. Like if the artist has appeared on any Disney show, has a Disney reference etc is cool
The last thing I'm doing is liking any artist who's appeared on a Disney show, and it's definitely not cool (unless you're a prepubescent kid).

I don't mind that cover
The urge to resist billy-bait this round was excruciating! So much quality floating around.
On the flip side, my 'softy' side will want to give every nom from any film I watched as a little tacker 5 votes, which could prove troublesome.

The urge to resist billy-bait this round was excruciating! So much quality floating around.
On the flip side, my 'softy' side will want to give every nom from any film I watched as a little tacker 5 votes, which could prove troublesome.
I can guarantee it will. I've been experiencing it haha

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried that last round and got 10 botes with 0 billys ... i have no advice for you 🤣

#SongContestPlaylist

If I've missed yours let me know in the PM
I'll accept new noms until the first set of votes is counted (hint, that won't be tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back