Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Riviat, Theme: R.I.V Artists, Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Chipmunk and MWPP got genres they absolutely hate and I got a song I'm probably giving my 5 to šŸ˜…

I donā€™t hate the genreā€¦itā€™s just much easier to be judgemental of indie rock as you hear a lot of it every round. Too much, one might argue.

That said, my Billy didnā€™t go to indie rock this round, there was a worse song in the playlist šŸ˜Š

Well you just missed the perfect round for that.
Just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on things... images (1) (2).jpeg

We have 3 songs all tied at the very top of the competition.

Currently a 3-way tie for victory.
Congrats on a great theme! My humble offering didnā€™t do it justice (Iā€™m sure that will be confirmed :drunk: ) but there is so much great stuff to choose from As I mentioned before Pink Floyd are so brilliant in this genre . I have been listening to a podcast on Meddle today which was interesting! They were saying it goes well synched with Fantasia

Dinsdale
Dinsdale
Dinsdale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK all votes are in. All songs received at least some support, votes from multiple sources, and this seems a very even round.

Think it was quite a strong playlist, I could have spread double my votes with worthy songs.

But someone has to be on the bottom.

18th with 4 votes and 1 Billy was Fossie 32 with Bee Gees - Jumbo

17th with 6 votes and 1 Billy was spudmaster with Peter Combe - Juicy Juicy Green Grass

16th with 9 votes and 2 Billys was Stokey with Delvon Lamar Organ Trio - Close But No Cigar

OK all votes are in. All songs received at least some support, votes from multiple sources, and this seems a very even round.

Think it was quite a strong playlist, I could have spread double my votes with worthy songs.

17th with 6 votes and 1 Billy was spudmaster with Peter Combe - Juicy Juicy Green Grass

16th with 9 votes and 2 Billys was Stokey with Delvon Lamar Organ Trio - Close But No Cigar
This contest disgusts me sometimes.

15th and the Billy Madison Award Winner - 10 votes and 4 Billys is spinynorman with Phuture - Acid Tracks. 12 mins might be too much for the SC.

14th with 10 votes and 2 Billys is Chipmunk with Lock n Load - Blow Ya Mind (Club Caviar Remix)

13th with 10 votes and 0 Billys is Ulahoopski with The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints. Ula understood the mission.

12th with 12 votes and 1 Billy is me with Blockhead - DORK CRYSTAL
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

homer simpson lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Riviat, Theme: R.I.V Artists, Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back