Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: 1990-2005, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

How about umpires?
Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons
could you nom the Carlton theme song for that one? lol

Two options:

😍 SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT - submit 2 different songs with the same title. (Redux from the very early days of the SC)

👍VIRGIN ARTISTS (songs from artists who have never been nommed)

Two options:

😍 SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT - submit 2 different songs with the same title. (Redux from the very early days of the SC)

Virgin Artists please, not sure I could handle 2 songs from all of you atm.

Two options:

1st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's 6 each so I'm going with

1720962051861.png

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

Nominate TWO DIFFERENT songs with the SAME title by DIFFERENT artists.

NO previous podiums.
NO noms after round 500.

Will see how we go for noms before extending the usual submission time of Monday 10pm

*No Title double ups. i.e. If someone noms 2 songs titled "ABCDEF" then no other "ABCDEF" will be accepted.

Last edited:
Does the first option mean total votes for both or highest votes for one song Ulahoopski
Vote on Song Title.
I'd be voting on combination of the two.
I'm sure some will just vote on whatever song they like best regardless of whether they hate the other song with the same title.

BOTES

5:
Mary J Blige vs Fragma - "Fragmas Fine" MP_
4: Shout for England feat. Dizzee Rascal & James Corden - "Shout" Chipmunk
3: Adele vs AC/DC - "Rolling In The Black" Plugger35
2: Taylor Swift vs Nine Inch Nails - "Shake It Off (The Perfect Drug) Dinsdale
1: Bring Me The Horizon feat. BABYMETAL - "Kingslayer" (not a mashup but a good song) hotchilli

BM: Eminem vs Metro Station - "Shake Space" just didn't work as a mashup for me! Sorry FreoGirl lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: 1990-2005, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back