Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

That leaves Lunchlady Doris and your esteemed host.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

5: La Gracia - Cat Empire
4: Lowdown - Michael Kiwanuka
3: That's How I'm Feeling - Jack White
2: Zero Sum - The Smile
1: She's Leaving You - MJ Lenderman
Billy: two - bbnotalentororiginalityormusicalityoranythingworthwhiletosay****offcampaigner.

BOTES

5:
Travis - "Bus" JHF1870
4: Fontaines D.C. - "Here's The Thing" Loonerty
3: Charli XCX feat. Lorde - "The girl, so confusing" omgfridge
2: MJ Lenderman - "She's Leaving You" Lunchlady Doris
1: Charli XCX feat. Billie Eilish - "Guess" Chipmunk

BM: In Hearts Wake feat. Winston McCall - "The Flood (ǝɔᴉʇsnɾ)" hotchilli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Laval Land - Better Ocha905
4 - Michael K - Lowdown Stokey
3 - Jeff Lang - More Life Ulahoopski
2 - Jack White - Thats How I'm Feeling spinynorman
1 - The Smile - Zero Sum Plugger35

BM - bbno$ - two
We traded 5’s!

5. MJ Lenderman - "She's Leaving You" From my fav album atm. Lunchlady Doris
4. Kabin Crew - "The Spark" I mean I've actually nommed this, hopefully it gets more than 5 votes this time. MC Bad Genius
3. The Cat Empire - "La Gracia" Latin music always goes straight to my heart the fly
2. Charli XCX - "The Girl, So Confusing" could've been the other Charli XCX nom omgfridge
1. Empire of the Sun - "Wild World" Nice and chill por_please_ya

Billy. Eminem - "Somebody Save Me" Dude sadly hasn't made a good song in 10+ years.

Sorry I got caught out by the change with daylight savings, I thought 9pm AEDT was still 7pm WA rime but now it's 6pm WA time.

At least I didn't cost myself a podium, just a moral podium and I wouldn't have changed the winner as I planned to give it 5 votes.

We traded 5’s!

5. MJ Lenderman - "She's Leaving You" From my fav album atm. Lunchlady Doris
4. Kabin Crew - "The Spark" I mean I've actually nommed this, hopefully it gets more than 5 votes this time. MC Bad Genius
3. The Cat Empire - "La Gracia" Latin music always goes straight to my heart the fly
2. Charli XCX - "The Girl, So Confusing" could've been the other Charli XCX nom omgfridge
1. Empire of the Sun - "Wild World" Nice and chill por_please_ya

Billy. Eminem - "Somebody Save Me" Dude sadly hasn't made a good song in 10+ years.

We have great taste.

It's almost like She's Leaving You was formulated in a lab with influences designed to appeal specifically to me. Been walking around singing 'we've all got work to do' to my kids for weeks, driving them crazy.

We have great taste.

It's almost like She's Leaving You was formulated in a lab with influences designed to appeal specifically to me. Been walking around singing 'we've all got work to do' to my kids for weeks, driving them crazy.
I think MJ is going to get huge. She’s Leaving You and Wristwatch has been played repeatedly in particular.

Billy: two - bbnotalentororiginalityormusicalityoranythingworthwhiletosay****offcampaigner.
But apart from that?
:arrowback::arrowright::arrowback::arrowright::arrowback::arrowright:"That's Left right left right left right GO!"

It came out ~4 days ago so nommer completely misread the theme...thought it said June-current for some reason - :whistle:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: LunchladyDoris, Theme: Mind/Mood Altering Substances, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back