Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Ocha905 this is why I’m having trouble

Being a DJ involves entertaining individuals engaged in activities deemed immoral in Islam, making the money earned from such endeavors is considered haram (forbidden). Muslim DJs should seek alternative employment for the sake of Allah hoping that He will provide better jobs," Muleme said.
Throw on a bed sheet and film yourself beatboxing!

Sorry. Not really.
Ok.😄
How about this?
music video 80s GIF

Ocha905 this is why I’m having trouble

Being a DJ involves entertaining individuals engaged in activities deemed immoral in Islam, making the money earned from such endeavors is considered haram (forbidden). Muslim DJs should seek alternative employment for the sake of Allah hoping that He will provide better jobs," Muleme said.
I don't know who Muleme is but they sound like a right **** wit.

Allah already provided them with a good job* and this prat wants them to throw it all away based on assumptions and generalisations.

* if you believe that sort of thing.

I don't know who Muleme is but they sound like a right **** wit.

Allah already provided them with a good job* and this prat wants them to throw it all away based on assumptions and generalisations.

* if you believe that sort of thing.
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yes I know there's some joke/not Muslim entrants. At least they showed some enthusiasm for the contest and hopefully they can appreciate the other genuine noms.

I'm sure that I had a band from either Saudi Arabia or Oman come up on Spotify recently. Do you think I can find them now?

I could've just nommed The Wanton Bishops again though.
Send something through :) It's still early days.

I'm sure that I had a band from either Saudi Arabia or Oman come up on Spotify recently. Do you think I can find them now?

I could've just nommed The Wanton Bishops again though.
Spotify should have watch history in tge app

Great theme! Would have loved to have taken part in this one, but ironically I'm currently in Morocco where I attended Gnaoua Festival last week.

Happy to discuss Islamic music more when I'm back in Aus! In the interim, I bought some cassettes in Essaouira, and this was the only one I could find any info on, so take this cut as my unofficial contribution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back