Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not in it

1721048139788.png

1721048210624.png

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Wouldn't have qualified (Beck was nommed in Round 836), but would have been the rampant favourite according to the stats: Both finished 4th.

Correct me if wrong Chippy but aren't you living in Blighty like Stokey?
Yeah, and Stokey started off in here as Chappyuk.
Draw your own conclusions 🤔

Yeah, and Stokey started off in here as Chappyuk.
Draw your own conclusions 🤔

Does that mean that, somewhere in Blighty, there's to be a Choppy in the wild?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About halfway through first listen and impressed so far.

Going to vote as host suggested - each entry on average instead of best individual song (highest rated song wins any tiebreaker). Thus I need a spreadsheet lol.

Going to vote as host suggested - each entry on average instead of best individual song (highest rated song wins any tiebreaker). Thus I need a spreadsheet lol.
Will be tricky adding results to the spreadsheet? :think:

spudmaster will be fried trying to sort it out

Last edited:

I've been thinking about this today and suppose you have

1a 100/100 1b 60/100 That's an average of 80

2a 81/100 2b 80/100

By law of averages I would give the votes to pair 2, but neither song would be overly memorable, but just very good without really getting to the point where I'd listen to again, or put on repeat on my playlists.

Personally I'd prefer to give the votes to pair one due to the significant impact that one song had over me, than two songs that really didn't hit the feels.

Everyones going to have their way of doing it.

Paying $1 for someone to listen to the playlist for me. Extra $1 if you send me votes to submit too.
I'll do it if you wear a Garth Brooks avatar for a week

1721116853718.jpeg

Ranking songs seperately, then combining scores to get the average.

Has meant there were two sets of songs that have been let down by a very poor second song.
Only if you want to vote the stupid way

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: spudmaster, Theme: Artists Not Previously Nominated, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back