Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Sports, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it - your nom is only as good as the weakest song.
Exactly. If I have to listen to 44 ****ing noms, you better nom 2 of the best you can find rather than a whore and a throw-away.

I like it - your nom is only as good as the weakest song.
Completely disagree.

If someone noms a song that blows my mind 100/100, I don't care what they nominate after that, that's worth more than two songs ranked at 80/100.

When I recently suggested a similar themed round I was going to go for two genres to stop people whoring.

OF course you can play it safe and nominate two bangers, or two well known popular artists.

Hey guys, I'm pretty shattered not to podium last week, I just wanted to jump on here and give a heartfelt sorry. I can guarantee one thing and that's when I'm back, I'll do this comp proud. Thank you for everything and I'll back out there soon.

Each to their own.
You're still wrong, but that's ok.

smug the hustler GIF by Maudit

Would you rather have (In their prime)

1. Patrick Dangerfield and Noah Balta

OR

2. Willem Drew and Grien Miers
Danger would never get a vote from me.

Maybe try with non footy examples?😛

Completely disagree.

If someone noms a song that blows my mind 100/100, I don't care what they nominate after that, that's worth more than two songs ranked at 80/100.

When I recently suggested a similar themed round I was going to go for two genres to stop people whoring.

OF course you can play it safe and nominate two bangers, or two well known popular artists.
Well maybe you can run the SC when you win next time instead of rigging the vote and trying to force a voting regime on everyone.

This round has become less fun the longer it has gone on.

Danger would never get a vote from me.

Maybe try with non footy examples?😛
Giannis Anetekoumpo and Ben Simmons

OR

Jalen Green and Chet Holmgren

On law of averages you're taking Jalen and Chet but realistically you're choosing Giannis every single day of the week

OR

On law of averages you're taking Jalen and Chet but realistically you're choosing Giannis every single day of the week
Big whoosh here
But I do get your gist!🤣

Hey guys, I'm pretty shattered not to podium last week, I just wanted to jump on here and give a heartfelt sorry. I can guarantee one thing and that's when I'm back, I'll do this comp proud. Thank you for everything and I'll back out there soon.
que GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OR

The actor?

From Acropolis Now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Sports, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back